Fucking whore of my mother keeps denying!

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Had to leave house for 8 hrs cuz guest arrive.

tabs open for years, never closed.

I blackout screen so no one can use. and added password.

Some fucking idiot 100% held the power button to shut down and started it again!

I fucking hate ppl, zero privacy and courtesy to not touch other people stuff.

Fucking whore of mother keeps saying you shoulda told me not to touch laptop, blah blah. I punched her face and now she is acting like victim, u punched me on face.

Keeps telling me she will ask tmr if they touched my laptop! Why do i care about yes or no? All my files open for years and never closed are closed in 8 hours time span!

I am filled with rage i wanna have all the guest around me so i can skin them slowly and make them each other. I would skin 10 months old cute baby slowly to death if they had it! FUCKING LOW LIFE PEOPLE!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spicel, Deleted member 41006, Sub0 and 7 others
@TRUE_CEL @SecularIslamist @human304 @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @House Lannister @MoggerGaston @PrinceLuenLeoncur @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How can I possibly befriend a Bharati who calls his own mother a whore?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall, HitAndRun and 3 others
these idiots sent me to ward and then saw all my looksmaxing posts and my dravidian gf nudes, tha ward therapis ask me what is looksmax.org i wanted to choke her with her hijab and eat her tits then and there but restrained mysel

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and horizontallytall
How can I possibly befriend a Bharati who calls his own mother a whore?
1st time this guest came, took my laptop out when i went to toilet, closed 3 of my discord tabs.i get angry at her for lack of courtesy/respect, my mum gaslights me into saying the guest did nothing. guest comes into my room, takes my latop, goes to other room lock and use my laptop, 3 discord chat tabs closed(including 1 deleted account chatlog) + chrome is opened but she did nothing

2nd time this guest came, i left house for 7 hrs. she told my no one will be in my room. i come back to bed moved around and food in my room (100% someone in my room), i look for my laptop, it is unplugged from charger, in other room. not only that, since i blackout screen + put password cuz i learnt the lesson from last time. since laptop cannot be accessed, what was done was hold power button turn off laptop and restart. So all my chrome things open for years are closed. i tell her, instead she tells me it is my fault shoulda told her not to let them touch my laptop.i got angry and punched. Idk why she taking side for distant cousin who she meets once a year and arguing against me. after punch she says she will call tmr and ask. acted like victim.

I call her whore because i left cuz she wont let me close my room. she lied about no one will be in my room. not to mention, laptop touched 2nd time. And what she does? Still take other party side and say its my fault i shoulda told. as if i knew she was lying and basic respect/courtesy is too mch to ask

Don't you guys browse.org on incognito? Jfl no trace of my on this website anywhere.

Even on my phone because the autocorrect would be full of .org lingo

Don't you guys browse.org on incognito? Jfl no trace of my on this website anywhere.

Yes i browse on incognito, how is that relevant?

Yes i browse on incognito, how is that relevant?
If they don't see any of your private shit how does it matter? I close everything and shutdown the very single day.

• JFL
Reactions: robtical
If they don't see any of your private shit how does it matter? I close everything and shutdown the very single day.
Of course it matters. Its matter of their attitude and respect towards you. If someone comes to your room without permission, goes through all your stuff and tries to use them even if was unable. It shows lack of respect towards you. You are a carpet who can be told sorry. The attitude towards you is ask for forgiveness after doing what you want to do, instead of asking permission first.

Would you be ok with someone buttfucking u as long as it is during ur sleep and u dont feel anything upon waking up?

It is not about result at all, all about the intent.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

I Have the looksmax app on my phone

Of course it matters. Its matter of their attitude and respect towards you. If someone comes to your room without permission, goes through all your stuff and tries to use them even if was unable. It shows lack of respect towards you. You are a carpet who can be told sorry. The attitude towards you is ask for forgiveness after doing what you want to do, instead of asking permission first.

Would you be ok with someone buttfucking u as long as it is during ur sleep and u dont feel anything upon waking up?

It is not about result at all, all about the intent.
I get what you mean. But I don't consider my laptop private property. If someone came into my house and wanted to use it I'd let them - as long as they asked permission ofc.

Other people wouldn't and I understand that. But I've got nothing to hide on there anyway

• +1
Reactions: robtical