Reactions: Joshrc
+1 for dopamine boost :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
welcome back bhai

• +1
I'm too addicted bro
I have been on the BP journey ever since late 2021 but I only found out about the forum in November 2023 near the time when BP was going mainstream on my reels and everywhere else which started officially in December.

Been reading many threads without posting. As of today started to post and will be active daily until I ascend to Tera-Chad 0.5%

• +1
No your just bored

Find your purpose brother

Don't waste your prime years rotting on here

I have been on the BP journey ever since late 2021 but I only found out about the forum in November 2023 near the time when BP was going mainstream on my reels and everywhere else which started officially in December.

Been reading many threads without posting. As of today started to post and will be active daily until I ascend to Tera-Chad 0.5%
Ahh

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
No your just bored

Find your purpose brother

Don't waste your prime years rotting on here
In my case can't go outside. Had septo-rhinplasty and its been 4 weeks post surgery. 2 weeks ago on the day of cast removal I experienced some severe allergic reaction from meds that I prob took more than I needed.

My whole face was red with pretty much acne like pimples and areas with white dots. And especially the nose being swollen didnt help and descended so much harmony wise. I feel better now but skin hasn't fully cleared.

• +1
In my case can't go outside. Had septo-rhinplasty and its been 4 weeks post surgery. 2 weeks ago on the day of cast removal I experienced some severe allergic reaction from meds that I prob took more than I needed.

My whole face was red with pretty much acne like pimples and areas with white dots. And especially the nose being swollen didnt help and descended so much harmony wise. I feel better now but skin hasn't fully cleared.
Ahh

• +1
Reactions: Rzn