ZUZZCEL

Banned

looks soo fucking perfect ngl

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
wtf is going on in that pic

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
can someone give me the run down on orb, where did he post at and does he still post?
I haven’t seen any posts from him directly just photos from others.
Relatively a newfag to psl scene ngl

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Big forehead

No, Orb doesn't have the bottom third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
404 lower third and ugly nose. Mogs me anyway

can someone give me the run down on orb, where did he post at and does he still post?
I haven’t seen any posts from him directly just photos from others.
Relatively a newfag to psl scene ngl
He posted mostly on puahate and lookism and no, he doesn’t post anymore.

Don't understand the hate on his lower third. Good philtrum, good lips, good chin height. His intergonial width is pretty much ideal and the placement of the gonions are quite good (though his right side should be slightly lower and causes his asymmetry).

He obviously lacks chin width but that's arguably the least important part of the lower third.

20190701 020349

Sure, fixing his chin and asymmetry makes him better looking, but is it really significant? I don't think so.

404 lower third and ugly nose. Mogs me anyway
If that's an ugly nose, my nose is literally deformed.
Don't understand the hate on his lower third. Good philtrum, good lips, good chin height. His intergonial width is pretty much ideal and the placement of the gonions are quite good (though his right side should be slightly lower and causes his asymmetry).

He obviously lacks chin width but that's arguably the least important part of the lower third.

View attachment 74872

Sure, fixing his chin and asymmetry makes him better looking, but is it really significant? I don't think so.
Actually, that morph makes him look a lot more masculine and gives him a jockish/athletic look.

Both versions of orb slay, but jocked out orb slays more and does bettet with high E women.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Deleted member 656
the fact orb looks good even with a shit jaw is enough to say.

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
Wish i could take him to my plastic surgeon so we can make similar effect.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HereForReasons
they both go in hand tho in some circumstances right?
not really, having a good jaw is overrated, if orb had a good jaw and small recessed chin he would be considered subhuman, having a small chin is a feminine trait imo moreso* then a small jaw as a good chin camofaluges it

the fact orb looks good even with a shit jaw is enough to say.
I think he looks better with a "shit" jaw, more unique
having a flared gonion is cookie cutter asf

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I think he looks better with a "shit" jaw, more unique
having a flared gonion is cookie cutter asf
yea flared gonion also gives the illusion that you look more bloated whearas the good chin can make ur face look leaner.

Perfect eye area and most importantly harmony

not really, having a good jaw is overrated, if orb had a good jaw and small recessed chin he would be considered subhuman, having a small chin is a feminine trait imo moreso* then a small jaw as a good chin camofaluges it
I meant as in a shitty jaw usually can be the cause of a shitty chin, I'm not too informed on how the mandible works but in orb's case he just has a high gonial angle which isn't so bad frontal view

He looks like light yagami jfl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer