Mirin that facial hair

HIM ON A SHITTIER CAM, SIMILAR ANGLE

Screenshot 20221218 182644

VS ME AGAIN

Screenshot 20220905 123819

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
:feelskek:

Imagine me being a Curry whose ancestors are from Blacky land Tamil Nadu comparing myself with a literal Chad from Arabia to see my true PSL.

The average Curry will get mogged ON SIGHT without second thoughts.

Abdul and Ramesh

Bro, please stay in curryland. GTFO of Singapore.

As a matter of fact, curries that look like you (which is about 95%, so we'll say 1.3 billion) should just stay in your homes, never step outside for any reason at all, stop procreating, and just rot.

Thank you

COMPARISON

Screenshot 20221218 184523

Screenshot 20220905 123819

@SecularIslamist thoughts?

Bro, please stay in curryland. GTFO of Singapore.

As a matter of fact, curries that look like you (which is about 95%, so we'll say 1.3 billion) should just stay in your homes, never step outside for any reason at all, stop procreating, and just rot.

Thank you

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I'M WELL ABOVE AVERAGE FOR A CURRY. IF I LOOK LIKE 95% OF CURRIES THEN CURRIES WOULDNT BE INCEL AND REJECTED BY NON-INDIAN WOMEN.

Over. Why you comparing yourself to an Arab?

ARABS ARE BETTER LOOKING THAN CURRIES ON AVERAGE.

ANYWAYS DO YOU ATLEAST AGREE THAT I'M HIGH TIER NORMIE?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
Do you have a different pic?

Do you have a different pic?

No, sorry. That was me at around 75 kg. Now I'm 92 kg legit almost reaching obese threshold.

Wish I saved more pics.

I looked best at 60kg, skinny.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I'M WELL ABOVE AVERAGE FOR A CURRY. IF I LOOK LIKE 95% OF CURRIES THEN CURRIES WOULDNT BE INCEL AND REJECTED BY NON-INDIAN WOMEN.
Yeah bro, I don't deny that you mog 95% of Pajeet masala munching indians.

The only issue is, that's not enough to ascend from subhumanity.

This is me bro. Paki checking in, and sometimes I wish I had 0% dravidian DNA. I mog 99.9% of curry indians to evolution and back.

In the west, it's over for me tbh. I was born and raised here. My only hope to get a 4/10 white girl is to moneymaxx, surgerymaxx, NTmaxx, gymmaxx, fashionmaxx, and social-circlemaxx. I might be given the opportunity to marry a below average or ugly white girl, that takes away half my stuff because her friends told her that our zodiac signs are incompatible.

BTW, what races of women did you pull?

Attachments

• 20221125_155235.jpg
    20221125_155235.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
ARABS ARE BETTER LOOKING THAN CURRIES ON AVERAGE.

ANYWAYS DO YOU ATLEAST AGREE THAT I'M HIGH TIER NORMIE?
HTN where? In the slumbs of India maybe.

Yeah bro, I don't deny that you mog 95% of Pajeet masala munching indians.

The only issue is, that's not enough to ascend from subhumanity.

This is me bro. Paki checking in, and sometimes I wish I had 0% dravidian DNA. I mog 99.9% of curry indians to evolution and back.

In the west, it's over for me tbh. I was born and raised here. My only hope to get a 4/10 white girl is to moneymaxx, surgerymaxx, NTmaxx, gymmaxx, fashionmaxx, and social-circlemaxx. I might be given the opportunity to marry a below average or ugly white girl, that takes away half my stuff because her friends told her that our zodiac signs are incompatible.

BTW, what races of women did you pull?
The thing is you look like a FOB paki. If you looked a bit more western, like got a stubble and haircut, I've seen guys like you with MTB. However big caveat - it is very rare. You're right it's more likely LTB.

Why tf would you wanna get a white women. Most are gross unless they're med looking.