FUCKKKKKKK ME. FUCK INHIB. FUCK REGRET (HELP)

fentmaxxer289

fentmaxxer289

Iron
ONFG YALL HAVE TO GIVE SOME TIPS FOR CLOSING (realistic). this a long story as im tryna get into full detail.

im 17, 6'2 , 66kg

so basically i went to a theme park today and while i was waiting in queue w my friend this girl friend group had come after us in queue. i was with my friend, his brother and my sister. so i make some eye contact with her and while my friend is tryna get some pics with me and him (fucktard is a female repellent but apparently has had sex 10 times at 15 y/o at 5 foot 7) .
while he is hard frauding pics with us i see her staring so hard in the corner. (extremely high htb medditerranin) . so we get on the rides that are somewhat like this:

{each black dot is a seat)

i get on seat on five and her friends get on seat 3 and 4. she somehow gets them up and off to 1 and 2.. then her other friend sits in seat 3 but then again she switches with her.
once the roller coaster starts then and when it starts going up a ramp slowly we both just kept staring and smiling at each other. i took a deep exhale to show im kinda scared of the ride. she then smiles and the and then we both laugh with each other. beware i dont fucking know this person.

MY FUCKTARDED FRIEND THEN LICKS MY ELBOW (tfff??? he hasnt even done that before, wouldnt even hug).

so once the coaster like ends and after all the shouting and enjoying on the ride together. we get down to get the phone from the locker and then we just look at each other for like 10 seconds straight when we just smile and then laugh with each other and leave the ride.

EVERYTHING WAS RIGHT THERE BRUH. I KNOW SHE WANTED ME TO FINISH IT. WHY WAS I SO NERVOUS I FOUND A WAY TO LEAVE EARLY? all was so close yet so far.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prince_, CarrotMaxxer, vosx0 and 3 others
@Clavicular @Orc @StraightHeadJames some help bhai?

Last edited:
What the fuck did i just read…

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Detective, maxxmclooks and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, Delons, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
i thought i was autistic

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, RICHCELDOM, Mewton and 2 others
Guys she looked at me for 0.67 nanoseconds from plane coordinates 2x - 3y + 5z. Is this an IOi?

Picsart 24 07 09 02 12 05 511

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, horsefacin, PickleTheSlayer and 5 others
What the fuck did i just read…
you know ur story is autistic when its even too much for clavicular
i thought i was autistic

so its basically just i saw this girl on a roller coaster ride. she was with her friends. made alot of of eye contact with her. then she came to me and we sat close to each other . smiled and laughed with each other. at the end we both just kept looking at each other but i wasnt able to finish the job.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and PsychoDsk
Oh yeaaahhh
OHHHH YEAAAAAAAHHHHH
ŒÕÖØŌ YËĘÊÆÀÄHHH

dnr

• So Sad
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
so its basically just i saw this girl on a roller coaster ride. she was with her friends. made alot of of eye contact with her. then she came to me and we sat close to each other . smiled and laughed with each other. at the end we both just kept looking at each other but i wasnt able to finish the job.
Why did your friend lick your elbow you stupid retard

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
ONFG YALL HAVE TO GIVE SOME TIPS FOR CLOSING (realistic). this a long story as im tryna get into full detail.

im 17, 6'2 , 66kg

so basically i went to a theme park today and while i was waiting in queue w my friend this girl friend group had come after us in queue. i was with my friend, his brother and my sister. so i make some eye contact with her and while my friend is tryna get some pics with me and him (fucktard is a female repellent but apparently has had sex 10 times at 15 y/o at 5 foot 7) .
while he is hard frauding pics with us i see her staring so hard in the corner. (extremely high htb medditerranin) . so we get on the rides that are somewhat like this:

View attachment 3020435{each black dot is a seat)

i get on seat on five and her friends get on seat 3 and 4. she somehow gets them up and off to 1 and 2.. then her other friend sits in seat 3 but then again she switches with her.
once the roller coaster starts then and when it starts going up a ramp slowly we both just kept staring and smiling at each other. i took a deep exhale to show im kinda scared of the ride. she then smiles and the and then we both laugh with each other. beware i dont fucking know this person.

MY FUCKTARDED FRIEND THEN LICKS MY ELBOW (tfff??? he hasnt even done that before, wouldnt even hug).

so once the coaster like ends and after all the shouting and enjoying on the ride together. we get down to get the phone from the locker and then we just look at each other for like 10 seconds straight when we just smile and then laugh with each other and leave the ride.

EVERYTHING WAS RIGHT THERE BRUH. I KNOW SHE WANTED ME TO FINISH IT. WHY WAS I SO NERVOUS I FOUND A WAY TO LEAVE EARLY? all was so close yet so far.
im over here stroking ma dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and 3 others
we understood. you're very socially inept. you don't need "closing tips". you should make more friends before you kys thinking about what could've been with a girl you saw for 10 minutes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin, PickleTheSlayer and PCT
we understood. you're very socially inept. you don't need "closing tips". you should make more friends before you kys thinking about what could've been with a girl you saw for 10 minutes.
how do stop being socially inept. girls at my school say im above average but just stay as friends. so when this happens idk what to do. i was so nervous i wanted to leave. im not a kisslesscel but still

im 17, 6'2 , 66kg

Retard no one care

• JFL
 9e735955 3a83 4fb6 bec0 d6ad0d9c5950

• JFL
Reactions: rawmilk, fentmaxxer289 and mikael
how do stop being socially inept. girls at my school say im above average but just stay as friends. so when this happens idk what to do. i was so nervous i wanted to leave. im not a kisslesscel but still

understand your behavior better. figure out why you react the way you do in those situations. use CBT techniques to reorient the way you think about how to respond.

you're also still growing, so hormones are making you think "if i don't get laid and have kids now it's over forever" (which is true).

when this happens

what part of "this"? because "this" sounds like a cascade of failo.

you could've opened with asking the group if they've ridden this ride. if they're open to conversation, it'll continue since both of you are interested. if they're cool, you could ask them what rides to try next then try and bring both groups together. if it was a good time, you could've easily stayed in contact.

instead you stayed in your head, putting her on a pedestal, too scared to put her at your level (or below, where she should be) and take lead in the situation. i'm pretty sure your retard friend who licked your elbow noticed your obvious infatuation and fucked with you in the most hilarious way ever.

you're too focused on sex or some shit. women are people too (i shutter in horror writing this) but they have different drives when it comes to romantic and sexual relationships. you don't have enough time to establish mere-exposure effect to make yourself more likeable. either they're into you or they aren't. find out, then you can think about closing, otherwise, move on.

understand your behavior better. figure out why you react the way you do in those situations. use CBT techniques to reorient the way you think about how to respond.

you're also still growing, so hormones are making you think "if i don't get laid and have kids now it's over forever" (which is true).

what part of "this"? because "this" sounds like a cascade of failo.

you could've opened with asking the group if they've ridden this ride. if they're open to conversation, it'll continue since both of you are interested. if they're cool, you could ask them what rides to try next then try and bring both groups together. if it was a good time, you could've easily stayed in contact.

instead you stayed in your head, putting her on a pedestal, too scared to put her at your level (or below, where she should be) and take lead in the situation. i'm pretty sure your retard friend who licked your elbow noticed your obvious infatuation and fucked with you in the most hilarious way ever.

you're too focused on sex or some shit. women are people too (i shutter in horror writing this) but they have different drives when it comes to romantic and sexual relationships. you don't have enough time to establish mere-exposure effect to make yourself more likeable. either they're into you or they aren't. find out, then you can think about closing, otherwise, move on.
thank you sm i will try next time

I think closing is just about having the balls to ask, and doing it in a relaxed way. If they say no, you stay relaxed. In alot of cases, even after they say no, or say something like "sorry I don't know you well enough" or something and you stay relaxed and keep the conversation not awkward, and don't try to push it or something, they well eventually give it to you cause you showed confidence and social grace, which is basically what they are looking for in a man. Even if they flat out say EWWW you just laugh it off. It's the ultimate chad move

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yue and fentmaxxer289

im 17, 6'2 , 66kg

Social Autism 101

Bro made a whole ass fucking diagram to cope

• So Sad
You will never have another chance like this again. You have joined this forum. Leave now or it is over for you

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
You will never have another chance like this again. You have joined this forum. Leave now or it is over for you
i mean tbh i had way more play and game before joining. but i was really ugly and cringe. i will dip after hardmaxxing. (hopefully..)

funny thread it reads like something id write when i was a bluepilled 13yo

funny thread it reads like something id write when i was a bluepilled 13yo
yo bro how do you get that bio under every post. also i mean she did come herself to me but i didnt finish.no black or bluepill js sm high inhib

Most chad slay of the forum. Over for larpers

I think closing is just about having the balls to ask, and doing it in a relaxed way. If they say no, you stay relaxed. In alot of cases, even after they say no, or say something like "sorry I don't know you well enough" or something and you stay relaxed and keep the conversation not awkward, and don't try to push it or something, they well eventually give it to you cause you showed confidence and social grace, which is basically what they are looking for in a man. Even if they flat out say EWWW you just laugh it off. It's the ultimate chad move
key to life is relaxation unironically

• +1