fucks me

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
all i have ever asked is 1 3/10 or plus female FUCKING ONE that would accept me because of my wonderfull personality and not judge me for my dick size.
but i will never get that i will rot till i rope
fuck this shit gay nigger earth
DEATH TO 8 INCHERS!

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, pisslord, mojopin and 3 others
dicklet4incher

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Insomniac
When is your surgery?

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
It’s the size of your heart that matters ❤:)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hunter, SikKunt, pisslord and 2 others
Lol @ u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pisslord and RichardSpencel
It’s the motion in the ocean sweaty

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
how do you even get rejected for your dick? No one walks around naked. I’ve spoken with girls who might’ve laughed about an old partner’s small dick after a few drinks, but so what? They still fancied that guy. They still fucked that guy. In hindsight it’s just an amusing thing about that guy. Not a HOLY FUCK GET HIM AWAY FROM ME HE NEEDS TO ROPE thing.

how do you even get rejected for your dick? No one walks around naked. I’ve spoken with girls who might’ve laughed about an old partner’s small dick after a few drinks, but so what? They still fancied that guy. They still fucked that guy. In hindsight it’s just an amusing thing about that guy. Not a HOLY FUCK GET HIM AWAY FROM ME HE NEEDS TO ROPE thing.
it sitll hurts im gona get potentially cucked and shamed 100% only hope for me is a bionic cock

it sitll hurts im gona get potentially cucked and shamed 100% only hope for me is a bionic cock

So all of this threat of cutting it off, all of this 6 inches or death mentality is because you’re afraid of a hypothetical situation that you’re worried might happen (and doesn’t in real life)?

So all of this threat of cutting it off, all of this 6 inches or death mentality is because you’re afraid of a hypothetical situation that you’re worried might happen (and doesn’t in real life)?
it will happen i have seen infinate stories where it has happend also brutally rejections may i add.
small dick men are the scum of society we are lower than murderes or thieves
everyone hates small dick men.

it will happen i have seen infinate stories where it has happend also brutally rejections may i add.
small dick men are the scum of society we are lower than murderes or thieves
everyone hates small dick men.

Point proven. The countless hours and weeks of your life spent in misery are based on nothing but anecdotes you’ve sought out and your own imagination of a future scenario.

Point proven. The countless hours and weeks of your life spent in misery are based on nothing but anecdotes you’ve sought out and your own imagination of a future scenario.
do you honestly deny what i just said?
its the most logical truth
common sense really

Yes, I deny that anecdotes and imagination constitutes universal facts and reality. And I deny it because I want the best for you.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Yes, I deny that anecdotes and imagination constitutes universal facts and reality. And I deny it because I want the best for you.
What are you denying actually?

It’s over for many men, dude.

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy and Deleted member 1182