FUE Hair transplant cost in western europe

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
about how much would it cost to lower hairline ~5mm by FUE? I'm already maintaining with AAs

Take the DuoDiscountpill, if you bring a friend/family with you to get the procedure you can likely work out a discount and not have to pay the base standalone price. Considering you spoke to a consultant prior to work it out.

Bring an autist, spend less.

why not turkey?

you just have to choose the right clinic, but you can save a shitload of cash for the same job

i paid about 1600€ (includes also medication, hotel, airport transfers at ANY hour, translator all the time with you at clinic) plus plane tickets, normally they charge more but because of covid they had to lower price, everything feels cheap as fuck there, i was eating entrecôte for about 4-5€ in the hotel

besides translator all staff was turkish speaking but they knew basic stuff like "painful?" "all good?"... and they asked frequently how i was feeling... i was very comfortable even being so far away from home, traveling alone without wife and with 3 or 4 people messing with my head

in spain it would have costed maybe 5k or more

no pics yet as im only 4 months after hairjob

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman