@Fuk is wrong, dont stop looksmaxing

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
I’m referring to this thread specifically:

TLDR: He says if you’re not in the top 10% of this forum’s userbase you should give up on looksmaxing because you will never be chad.

He is right that the vast majority will never be chad but wrong that you should give up because of that. Looksmaxing will still improve your life exponentially no matter where you are at on the scale.

Yes, he is correct when he says that going from high tier normie to chad is a far bigger difference in quality of life than going from low tier normie to high tier normie. It’s true.

But it doesn’t mean that you should just give up on looking better and start investing your time and efforts into becoming a good provider for betabuxxing like @PrettyBoyMaxxing said and @Fuk agreed.

That is cucked. If the best you can be is a high tier normie/normie then you should strive for that. It will improve your life on every field.

so what gets you into the 10%?
6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos
The only true death sentence there is the phenotype one. There are multiple 5’7-5’8 chads and chads with bad IPD or long midface. If you have everything else checked one failo won’t be your doom even if it is an unfixable one. But that depends on the severity of it obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2933 and 7 others
if u can't be top 1% then kill urself

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Zeta ascended, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Exactly

you should be the best you can be instead of obsessing about being chad

it’ll still improve your life to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 245, 5'8manlet and 3 others
reminder that if you arent an international male model with millions of instagram followers then you wont be considered a human being

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
reminder that if you arent an international male model with millions of instagram followers then you wont be considered a human being
life starts at model tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Cope. If u look like shit, looksmaxxing won’t do shit for you unless you get expensive surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
crap thread but don’t rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Blackout.xl
6’4” was meant for sub 5psl ppl

if u have bad base u can still become a slayer if 6’4”+ and big skull due to body halo

I just want to be normal looking

Legit. I don't have women throwing themselves at me everyday but I'm still reaping the benefits of looksmaxxing. Almost everyone treats me extremely well for no reason. Never happened to me when I had acne or when I was skinnyfat and potatofaced.

• Woah
@Fuk is already 99% jfl at believing what that autist says

• So Sad
Pop Vit D is not a looksmax
Im saving for my otoplasty atm, at 2000$/5000$

after that i will save for tipoplasty for bulbous tip

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
so many people fell for the bait thread

• JFL
Bad IPD and long midface is a true death sentence. Phenotype is not.

• +1
Im saving for my otoplasty atm, at 2000$/5000$

after that i will save for tipoplasty for bulbous tip

Do it first, then start the talk here

• +1
Do it first, then start the talk here
C739AB70 25FD 4458 843F 2C33EAF6DD86
Crit

@Fuk I got your back

• +1
I’m referring to this thread specifically:

TLDR: He says if you’re not in the top 10% of this forum’s userbase you should give up on looksmaxing because you will never be chad.

He is right that the vast majority will never be chad but wrong that you should give up because of that. Looksmaxing will still improve your life exponentially no matter where you are at on the scale.

Yes, he is correct when he says that going from high tier normie to chad is a far bigger difference in quality of life than going from low tier normie to high tier normie. It’s true.

But it doesn’t mean that you should just give up on looking better and start investing your time and efforts into becoming a good provider for betabuxxing like @PrettyBoyMaxxing said and @Fuk agreed.

That is cucked. If the best you can be is a high tier normie/normie then you should strive for that. It will improve your life on every field.

The only true death sentence there is the phenotype one. There are multiple 5’7-5’8 chads and chads with bad IPD or long midface. If you have everything else checked one failo won’t be your doom even if it is an unfixable one. But that depends on the severity of it obviously.

It's like saying:

Oh shit, won't look like a demigod, so I'll just rot and get fat instead. Won't even try to work out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2933
100% agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2933
Nobody can become a chad. You're born as a chad or you're not tbh.