@fukmylyf

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@fukmylyf what would happen to a tall and masculine BBC in a mental hospital ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2486
I'm sorry but @fukmylyf is legit to busy trying to get a jb. He won't respond for awhile. She might be virgin too but I doubt it. He might be deep inside her as we speak. Prolly popped a cherry who knows

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
I'm sorry but @fukmylyf is legit to busy trying to get a jb. He won't respond for awhile. She might be virgin too but I doubt it. He might be deep inside her as we speak. Prolly popped a cherry who knows
Mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Catawampus and Deleted member 5143
I'm sorry but @fukmylyf Prolly popped a cherry who knows
5b1fe31b0b1ce1bdb0243ea6c36458cb

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143, Kingkellz and 1 other person
@fukmylyf what would happen to a tall and masculine BBC in a mental hospital ?
There's hardly any black people in those places, so you can run niche game to a certain extent. Last time I was there one of the most popular patients was a thugmaxxed BBC. Some of the younger girls clearly wanted his dick.

The only problem is the staff will make your life hell if they're racist. Like that dude was locked up for 2 months straight, lost all his privileges (e.g. smoke breaks, phone calls, visitors) over minor things, was constantly sent to solitary confinement, and couldn't go anywhere unsupervised.

My advice is to avoid those places at all costs tbh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Blackout.xl
There's hardly any black people in those places, so you can run niche game to a certain extent. Last time I was there one of the most popular patients was a thugmaxxed BBC. Some of the younger girls clearly wanted his dick.

The only problem is the staff will make your life hell if they're racist. Like that dude was locked up for 2 months straight, lost all his privileges (e.g. smoke breaks, phone calls, visitors) over minor things, was constantly sent to solitary confinement, and couldn't go anywhere unsupervised.

I might end up there tbh

do patients fuck each other

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Nigga replied like he was using carrier pigeons

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, fukmylyf, yang and 1 other person
do patients fuck each other
outside of the hospital, yes. There's a whole social scene in psych wards, ded srs. But I wouldn't recommend getting involved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
outside of the hospital, yes. There's a whole social scene in psych wards, ded srs. But I wouldn't recommend getting involved
I’m getting involved. Gonna beat up my mom

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1551 and yang
If you’re dumb enough to end up in a mental hospital u must be really fucked up or desperate for attention for it to be that bad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackout.xl
If you’re dumb enough to end up in a mental hospital u must be really fucked up or desperate for attention for it to be that bad
I’m fucked up but suppressing it rn

• Woah
Reactions: yang
I’m fucked up but suppressing it rn
Suppress it, those places are cancer. Full of high tier normies and stacys and chads who are fake depressed and do drugs. I hate those faggots.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackout.xl
Suppress it, those places are cancer. Full of high tier normies and stacys and chads who are fake depressed and do drugs. I hate those faggots.
It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
My dad is the one who cares about me 😢
oh, nvm then. It's the opposite for me

Didn't u say ur mom was sick? I just worry that u might regret it later. Do you have any sisters you could beat instead?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
oh, nvm then. It's the opposite for me

Didn't u say ur mom was sick? I just worry that u might regret it later. Do you have any sisters you could beat instead?
No

I’m gonna superman punch my mom and teach her a lesson

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore