Full Microneedling DIY Guide from experience. How to get the best Results.

halomaxxing

halomaxxing

Iron
Okay so i did 4 microneedling sessions 2 in an Office and 2 at Home. In this Guide ill explain to you how to microneedle with 1,5mm which will get you the best results for scars/ texture/collagen . You need to get this Equipment:

IMG 4326
disinfection spray which is made for skin applications ( i use this one) :https://altruan.com/products/meditrade-alcoderm®-skin-disinfection-250-ml

IMG 4325
Microneedling Pen. This is what professionals use. Dont use these dermaroller copes. Mine cost about 130, i know expensive, but its necessary trust me. Make sure it can do 1,5mm. https://dermida.de/needling/microne...needlingpen-x-tra-control-elektrisch-kabellos

3.gauze pads
IMG 4324

Buy these round ones or the flat ones.

IMG 4327

Numbing cream. Dont cope and say that you will handle the pain. When you microneedle with 1,5mm, you need this shit. I have the Lidogalen cream from the pic but you can buy any. Just make sure it has lidocaine in it and doesnt clog pores.

IMG 4331

Medical Nitril Gloves. Just search them up. Make sure they are not to small.

IMG 4328

BB cream (Optional).
Your Face will be red for about 2 Days after the procedure. So you can use a bb cream to cover it up. But only use it at least 24hours after the session. Otherwise it can irritate your skin.

How to do the procedure:
IMG 4330

Stop using any blood thinners atleast 3 days before, such as ibuprofen, omega 3 and others. Make sure that you choose a day where you dont have a social event/ school or anything where other people interact with you. The day before and also the day after. Your face will be red asf so you dont wanna be seen by anyone, not even your parent jfl.

First step: wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Make sure your skin fully dries. If its to dry apply a gentle moisturizer.

Step 2:
IMG 4333
Put on your gloves and use a good amount of the numbing cream. you wanna apply a thin layer all over your face. If you’re a scaredcel use even more cause it will hurt. After this wait for 30min to let the numbing cream absorb. You face should feel numb asf.

Step 3: use the gauze pads to wipe off the numbing cream. Then put some of the disinfection spray on some clean gauze pads and desinfect your whole face gently.

Step 4:
IMG 4332
Now youre ready to start microneedling. Make sure youre pen is set to 1,5mm. Use the pen in a circular motion on your skin. Your skin will bleed so use the gauze pads to wipe off the blood during the procedure. DONT USE MORE THAN 0,5MM DEPTH ON YOUR NOSE AND UNDER EYES. Make sure to microneedle your whole face.
IMG 4334

Step 5: When your finished just literally do nothing to your skin. Dont ever touch it in the first 12 hours. After those you can wash your face with lukewarm water only.
IMG 4335

Step 6 : After 24 hours you can use bb cream and moisturizer. Also dont do any exercise less than 72 hours after. Make sure to hydrate and get your nutrients and minerals. Don‘t take any anti inflammatory things like omega 3 cause your skin needs to heal by itself. i saw big results 2 days after you will probably too.

ONLY DO THIS PROCEDURE EVERY 28 DAYS,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real, moreroidsmoredates, dawooddX and 4 others
Can't we just use tret?
tret won‘t have drastic instant results on acne scars. The best would be to use tret and microneedling for maximum collagen production.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and vernier
so many words just to describe fucking water

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, N1666 and kamaza247
bookmarked, will order the device and try on my own

• +1
Reactions: halomaxxing
can you please stop spreading the misinformation that dermarollers are cope? dermarollers are totally safe and effective to use and simply the precursor to the stamp. Just use a small needle length and make sure the technique is right.

Also i don't recommend 1,5mm for use at home. You can stimulate collagen with needle lengths <1mm. As long as you reach the dermis you're inducing collagen production.

Last edited:
so many words just to describe fucking water
This isn’t “water” information, the average person on here doesn’t know shit about microneedling and how to do it properly.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PsychoH, ihatewhiterose and halomaxxing
can you please stop spreading the misinformation that dermarollers are cope? dermarollers are totally safe and effective to use and simply the precursor to the stamp. Just use a small needle length and make sure the technique is right.

Also i don't recommend 1,5mm for use at home. You can stimulate collagen with needle lengths <1mm. As long as you reach the dermis you're inducing collagen production.
Yea so dermarollers are probably fine if you do less than 1,5mm but as i already said, professionals use dermapens. I asked them in-office why they use these and they said that those are more effective and safe for 1,5mm depth. And so using 1,5mm at home is completely safe if you are careful and do it right. I have from experience seen the best results from 1,5mm.

Yea so dermarollers are probably fine if you do less than 1,5mm but as i already said, professionals use dermapens. I asked them in-office why they use these and they said that those are more effective and safe for 1,5mm depth. And so using 1,5mm at home is completely safe if you are careful and do it right. I have from experience seen the best results from 1,5mm.
But you can use less if you wanna be on the safe side

Okay so i did 4 microneedling sessions 2 in an Office and 2 at Home. In this Guide ill explain to you how to microneedle with 1,5mm which will get you the best results for scars/ texture/collagen . You need to get this Equipment:

1. View attachment 3149126disinfection spray which is made for skin applications ( i use this one) :https://altruan.com/products/meditrade-alcoderm®-skin-disinfection-250-ml

2. View attachment 3149122 Microneedling Pen. This is what professionals use. Dont use these dermaroller copes. Mine cost about 130, i know expensive, but its necessary trust me. Make sure it can do 1,5mm. https://dermida.de/needling/microne...needlingpen-x-tra-control-elektrisch-kabellos

3.gauze padsView attachment 3149118

4.View attachment 3149129

Numbing cream. Dont cope and say that you will handle the pain. When you microneedle with 1,5mm, you need this shit. I have the Lidogalen cream from the pic but you can buy any. Just make sure it has lidocaine in it and doesnt clog pores.

5.View attachment 3149161

6. View attachment 3149133
BB cream (Optional).
Your Face will be red for about 2 Days after the procedure. So you can use a bb cream to cover it up. But only use it at least 24hours after the session. Otherwise it can irritate your skin.

How to do the procedure:View attachment 3149149

Stop using any blood thinners atleast 3 days before, such as ibuprofen, omega 3 and others. Make sure that you choose a day where you dont have a social event/ school or anything where other people interact with you. The day before and also the day after. Your face will be red asf so you dont wanna be seen by anyone, not even your parent jfl.

First step: wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Make sure your skin fully dries. If its to dry apply a gentle moisturizer.

Step 2: View attachment 3149166Put on your gloves and use a good amount of the numbing cream. you wanna apply a thin layer all over your face. If you’re a scaredcel use even more cause it will hurt. After this wait for 30min to let the numbing cream absorb. You face should feel numb asf.

Step 3: use the gauze pads to wipe off the numbing cream. Then put some of the disinfection spray on some clean gauze pads and desinfect your whole face gently.

Step 4: View attachment 3149165Now youre ready to start microneedling. Make sure youre pen is set to 1,5mm. Use the pen in a circular motion on your skin. Your skin will bleed so use the gauze pads to wipe off the blood during the procedure. DONT USE MORE THAN 0,5MM DEPTH ON YOUR NOSE AND UNDER EYES. Make sure to microneedle your whole face.
View attachment 3149172

Step 5: When your finished just literally do nothing to your skin. Dont ever touch it in the first 12 hours. After those you can wash your face with lukewarm water only.View attachment 3149178

Step 6 : After 24 hours you can use bb cream and moisturizer. Also dont do any exercise less than 72 hours after. Make sure to hydrate and get your nutrients and minerals. Don‘t take any anti inflammatory things like omega 3 cause your skin needs to heal by itself. i saw big results 2 days after you will probably too.

ALSO TRY TO AVOID THE SUN COMPLETELY UP TO 1 WEEK AFTER. APPLY SUNSCREEN DAILY BUT WAIT 24HOURS AFTER THE NEEDLING TO APPLY IT

1. View attachment 3149126disinfection spray which is made for skin applications ( i use this one) :https://altruan.com/products/meditrade-alcoderm®-skin-disinfection-250-ml

2. View attachment 3149122 Microneedling Pen. This is what professionals use. Dont use these dermaroller copes. Mine cost about 130, i know expensive, but its necessary trust me. Make sure it can do 1,5mm. https://dermida.de/needling/microne...needlingpen-x-tra-control-elektrisch-kabellos

BB cream (Optional).

Step 2: View attachment 3149166Put on your gloves and use a good amount of the numbing cream. you wanna apply a thin layer all over your face. If you’re a scaredcel use even more cause it will hurt. After this wait for 30min to let the numbing cream absorb. You face should feel numb asf.

Step 4: View attachment 3149165Now youre ready to start microneedling. Make sure youre pen is set to 1,5mm. Use the pen in a circular motion on your skin. Your skin will bleed so use the gauze pads to wipe off the blood during the procedure. DONT USE MORE THAN 0,5MM DEPTH ON YOUR NOSE AND UNDER EYES. Make sure to microneedle your whole face.
View attachment 3149172

Step 5: When your finished just literally do nothing to your skin. Dont ever touch it in the first 12 hours. After those you can wash your face with lukewarm water only.View attachment 3149178

Dm me if you want specific information

• +1
Reactions: dawooddX
The derminator pen mogs Dr Pen, you can buy Dr Pen dupes on Ali Express which yield the same results, don’t splurge on it

Start off with Meso though especially if you have a weak skin barrier (like me from using the highest concentration of tret gel and a large amount of it everyday for a week :aheago:)

BB cream (Optional).

View attachment 3149172

ONLY DO THIS PROCEDURE EVERY 28 DA
Niceeee what do u think about derma stamp does it work still?

• +1
Reactions: halomaxxing
this pen vs derminator 2 which one is better ?

or is there something even better than these two options ?

JFL at paying 200 euro for one session at Derm when you can buy the device for 150

this pen vs derminator 2 which one is better ?

or is there something even better than these two options ?

JFL at paying 200 euro for one session at Derm when you can buy the device for 150
I dont know which one is better but they are both good. I completely agree with you on the costs. did the sessions in-office for 170€ each jfl what a scam. I literally had better results from doing it myself with a pen that i can prob use my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
This isn’t “water” information, the average person on here doesn’t know shit about microneedling and how to do it properly.
bruh how can you not know this basic shit

• WTF
Reactions: N1666