Fully unfrauded videos in motion

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
While moving, talking (voice muted), smiling, etc. Also shot from back camera. Zero frauds.

ITS OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, Barbarossa_, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
God damn you are autistic. You have already show n like 100 videos of you filming yourself, you do realize this one is not gonna make a difference or change your PSL rating right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, Dogs, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
THESE AUTISTIC VIDEOS ARENT GONNA CHANGE YOUR PSL RATING

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Short Ugly and Brown
God damn you are autistic. You have already show n like 100 videos of you filming yourself, you do realize this one is not gonna make a difference or change your PSL rating right
THESE AUTISTIC VIDEOS ARENT GONNA CHANGE YOUR PSL RATING

They can. The less unfrauded the video is the more inflated the rating is.

Tbh when you stand far away enough your face gains some width and it slightly does improve it. These videos look better than those pics you posted before. Tbh if you do white maxxing right, you can run "southern italian game", then the rest of the looksmaxxing is the same as usual.

Looks good , need to get rid of that hollowed eye look tho

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Looking much better with the haircut my dude (y)

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel and Short Ugly and Brown
Looks good , need to get rid of that hollowed eye look tho
Bro I swear to fucking god I remember thinking what subhumanity when I saw him for the first time. He looks 5 PSL now to me wtffffffffff ahhhhhhhhhhhh

same as always/10

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Short Ugly and Brown
Bro I swear to fucking god I remember thinking what subhumanity when I saw him for the first time. He looks 5 PSL now to me wtffffffffff ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Harmony

While moving, talking (voice muted), smiling, etc. Also shot from back camera. Zero frauds.

he looks EXTREMELY ETHNIC

I don't know why he's so worried about his face when that isn't his primary issue at all

the Kinko/Arceus effect, spam your pics until people become familiar with your face which allows you to abuse the mere-exposure effect to artificially inflate PSL rating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and KlutchPurpp
Jfl if some Stacy so you do this. High chance she actually did since you at the mall

Jfl if some Stacy so you do this. High chance she actually did since you at the mall
She won't say anything with or without acting autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Looks insane

apply somethin for your dark circles and you will be 7 psl

I caged so hard at that run walk

@ArabIncel whats your height? There’s no serious reason why you should be Incel unless you are short or something.

@ArabIncel whats your height? There’s no serious reason why you should be Incel unless you are short or something.

5’9” BUT I always lift fraud to 5’10”. So in public I “appear” to others as a 5’10” person.

Thanks dude. Around what PSL would you say I look in those two videos?
Bro why the fuck are you obsessed with PSL rating?!
I have seen guys in here who have high cheekbones, hallow cheeks and masculine jaw and perfect harmony being rated a 5 or 5.4 JFL!
WHAT THE FUCK IS A FIVE POINT FOUR!!!!
They would say anything than to rate a dude above average

Yeah man you don’t have any BAD facial STRUCTURAL features except nose, you’re above average brow really helps your eye area.

If you can have a great physique and fashionmax as well you should be good to go, haven’t taken a good look at your teeth but I guess the only other thing would be veneers

If you wanted more “structural change” then enhancing your chin either with genioplasty/implant/fillers/ any combo of the 3 as well as advancing your mid face with either surgery or implants could be done but you don’t NEED that to be good looking and not an Incel.

Hahahahahahahahahahajaujahahajahahahahahahahahahshsgshahshsjajahahahahahahahahahshhahahahhahahahahahhahah

I'm caging bro. You actually got someone to film this just lol man. Next you're gonna get someone to film this in a public place I swear. Hahahaha

Yeah man you don’t have any BAD facial STRUCTURAL features except nose, you’re above average brow really helps your eye area.

If you can have a great physique and fashionmax as well you should be good to go, haven’t taken a good look at your teeth but I guess the only other thing would be veneers

If you wanted more “structural change” then enhancing your chin either with genioplasty/implant/fillers/ any combo of the 3 as well as advancing your mid face with either surgery or implants could be done but you don’t NEED that to be good looking and not an Incel.

Thanks for the analysis. I’ve already made a rough plan of the surgeries I’m going to be getting. Here’s my plan:

1. Canthoplasty (to get a PCT).

2. Lower eyelid retraction surgery (to get straighter lower eyelids).

3. Upper eyelid fillers (to get hooding).

4. Infraorbital rim implants (to get better UES).

5. Rhinoplasty (to get a straighter nose in order to improve my profile; from the front my nose is fine).

6. Custom chin implant (to make the chin vertically taller, NOT to make it more horizontally projected).

That’s the plan roughly (which I might revise).
Hahahahahahahahahahajaujahahajahahahahahahahahahshsgshahshsjajahahahahahahahahahshhahahahhahahahahahhahah

I'm caging bro. You actually got someone to film this just lol man. Next you're gonna get someone to film this in a public place I swear. Hahahaha

Gotta do what you gotta do bro. The best way to show my unfrauded-self

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass