Fumbling pure foid??

T

TiktokUser

Iron
Girl who doesn’t drink or smoke, plays varsity volleyball and gets good grades showed interest in me for a whole half a year, finally started talking with her on Snapchat in July. Was supposed to hang out with her over summer but I bailed cause sports injury.

We continued snapping until September. Late September she left me on “delivered” from sept 28th to current day while staying active on Instagram and TikTok. She also post dancing TikTok’s with a shorter feminine gay dude.

Is this the end? She was so bad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ihearvoices and Konstantin
Repost cause other post was too long

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices

• +1
Girl who doesn’t drink or smoke, plays varsity volleyball and gets good grades showed interest in me for a whole half year

We continued snapping until September.
Such girl was also in my class.

She is whore, at least used to be in ages 15-16

Be carfeul bro

• So Sad
Reactions: TiktokUser
Such girl was also in my class.

She is whore, at least used to be in ages 15-16

Be carfeul bro
How did you find out she was a whore? She wears crop tops, but always with an unzipped jacket and short shorts which practically exposes her ass when she bends over. But almost every girl does tbh

• +1
How did you find out she was a whore? She wears crop tops, but always with an unzipped jacket and short shorts which practically exposes her ass when she bends over. But almost every girl does tbh
I saw her making out w random she met hour ago. (Dont know if they did something else later on)

Overheard her friends saying: no sex (her name) today, lol

Brutal noreplypill

then she isnt pure, my purest encounter with a girl was a mormon girl who didnt swear didnt do ANYTHING negative