Fun fact: Some animals have the ability to be sexually attracted to humans

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
If you go near a female dolphin or female ostrich for example and they aren’t trying to fuck you then it’s over that’s like Mother Nature saying ur repulsive or something

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime and 4 others
My intuition tells me that orcas are the most lookist animals ever

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, rooman, LampPostPrime and 3 others
Ostriches are more attracted to humans than their own species, they also would do mating dances to impress you so if your looking to lose your virginity, just go fuck an ostrich bro

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, RAMU KAKA, Primalsplit and 3 others
Chimps are more fuckable than humans

women are like that too

dolphins aren't sexually attracted to people they just fuck whatever happens to be in their vicinity no matter if it's another dolphin, fish, human, a log or seaweed
it's like saying a horny basement dweller teenager is sexually attracted to fruits because he made fleshlight out of a banana or melon or whatever the fuck they do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, iam good boy, rooman and 2 others
dolphins aren't sexually attracted to people they just fuck whatever happens to be in their vicinity no matter if it's another dolphin, fish, human, a log or seaweed
it's like saying a horny basement dweller teenager is sexually attracted to fruits because he made fleshlight out of a banana or melon or whatever the fuck they do
Just like I made a flesh light out of your mom doesn’t mean I’m attracted to roastie whores

If you go near a female dolphin or female ostrich for example and they aren’t trying to fuck you then it’s over that’s like Mother Nature saying ur repulsive or something
Zoophile

dog-humping-dog.gif