Funding Surgery w/ Credit Card in Europe

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
I would guess that the main European surgeons do not accept credit cards and that they would expect such massive sums of money to be wire-transferred directly, but if anyone has experience to the contrary then please write in this thread or DM me. I can afford to pay it by cash but if credit is a possibility it would be better, and then I need to do some creditmaxxing in preparation.

Reposting in Off-Topic since my Looksmaxing thread was deleted - apparently the financial side of surgery is not looksmaxing related.

u are 30 and u are talking about surgeries for 3+ years jfl just ltrmax at this point lol

u are 30 and u are talking about surgeries for 3+ years jfl just ltrmax at this point lol

Better late than never. I am not doing LTR again, it's pointless, their SMV increases with hoeflation while yours decreases with age and eventually it blows up.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
how do u not have money i paid 4000 euros for my rhinoplasty and im only 19. by cash

Better late than never. I am not doing LTR again, it's pointless, their SMV increases with hoeflation while yours decreases with age and eventually it blows up.
so u just gonna slay for till 40 (hard af at that age even for htn+)

nigga go to thailand and get a cute wife u had all these years ur legit 30 years old

Just go to sm balaji in India. He accepts credit cards

how do u not have money i paid 4000 euros for my rhinoplasty and im only 19. by cash

I rather keep my cash in the stock market and pay for surgery with the bank's money at 0% interest.

nigga go to thailand and get a cute wife u had all these years ur legit 30 years old

Yeah I fucked several divorced/cheating Thai/Filipina wives here. Not a solution.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed