Fundraiser for esthetic surgeries

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
I can't save enough money for surgeries from my salary, even if I immigrate to a country with high salaries. The amount of money I need is simply too high. I'm working on improving my earnings, but this is not enough and no adequate amounts of money for surgeries will be saved in the foreseeable future. :feelswhy:

Someone helping me or winning the lottery is the only way for now.

I know there are fundraiser websites, but these are used only by victims of floodings, people who lost everything, people with cancer and other diseases, as well as other emergency situations. Esthetic surgeries are considered non-essential, so I don't think I can just go on GoFundMe and expect donations for rhinoplasty, for example.

So, is there a way to get help from other people to save money?

this is most retarded thing i have read my entire life

grown ass man begging people for money to get cosmetic surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, lowiqNormie, Rea and 2 others
I have actually posted similar threads on this website. I have even made a suggestion for the mods to create an own fundraiser section. I think it's not neccessarily that bad, as most people overlook all the non-romantic aspects looksmaxxing can help in. Everything from getting jobs easier, getting better grades at educational institutions, being treated better, etc. It can really help one a lot in life. In addition it can cure mental illness that's caused by having ugly looks. So i am for it.

Sadly, i can't help as i have more than enough problems with my own looks that i need to fix first.

However, i have plans to start making money myself. If i am able to succeed and make a lot, i might be able to help some people here in the future.

But yeah, i think this site needs a fundraising section. Looks can cause bullying as well. Nobody tells bully victims who make fundraising campaigns to "fuck off".

I have actually posted similar threads on this website. I have even made a suggestion for the mods to create an own fundraiser section. I think it's not neccessarily that bad, as most people overlook all the non-romantic aspects looksmaxxing can help in. Everything from getting jobs easier, getting better grades at educational institutions, being treated better, etc. It can really help one a lot in life. In addition it can cure mental illness that's caused by having ugly looks. So i am for it.

Sadly, i can't help as i have more than enough problems with my own looks that i need to fix first.

However, i have plans to start making money myself. If i am able to succeed and make a lot, i might be able to help some people here in the future.

But yeah, i think this site needs a fundraising section. Looks can cause bullying as well. Nobody tells bully victims who make fundraising campaigns to "fuck off".
Aren't there websites similar to GoFundMe but for crowdfunding of esthetic surgeries?

Aren't there websites similar to GoFundMe but for crowdfunding of esthetic surgeries?
I don't know much, but i think i have seen some, but if i remember they are only for foids and/or medical. Not cosmetic, so i tihnk a fundraiser subforum is not a bad idea. One could literally save thousands from going ER by having one.

I don't know much, but i think i have seen some, but if i remember they are only for foids and/or medical. Not cosmetic, so i tihnk a fundraiser subforum is not a bad idea. One could literally save thousands from going ER by having one.
It's extremely unlikely that the admin of this forum will create a crowdfunding sub-forum.

real is more convincing but I dont object to fake one if you can pull thru
Getting cancer is about an error occuring in the cells. You can't get such an error on demand. What you suggest is impossible.

It's extremely unlikely that the admin of this forum will create a crowdfunding sub-forum.
But why? Is not this site basically about looksmaxxing and helping people in that pursuit? Also, nobody is forcing anyone to donate. It's only for those who want to donate to support the cause.

But why? Is not this site basically about looksmaxxing and helping people in that pursuit? Also, nobody is forcing anyone to donate. It's only for those who want to donate to support the cause.
Why aren't they creating such a subforum them?

Why aren't they creating such a subforum them?
I don't know. That's why i said they should, but of course it's up to them to decide.

If nobody wants to just donate money, maybe there could be a system where people could donate on the condition that when the one who received the donation is looksmaxxed and uses his new looks to get a job as actor, model, etc. he would have to give a commission of his earnings, or something else. There could be plenty of ways to do it. I am just coming with suggestions.

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel