Fundraising campaigns

K

Kreier

Bronze
As this is a site with many members who also are not bluepilled and thus know the truth about the importance of looks in terms of dating and other things, i think it should be easier to post fundraising campaigns for looksmaxxing and plastic surgeries. This way, people here can help each others.

Since plastic surgery is very expensive and many don't have enough money for that, and if one is to work and save money for it, many would already have become oldcels.

For this reason my suggestion is to create a sub-section for fundraising campaigns under moneymaxxing.

One should have to verify himself by posting a photo or perhaps video of himself either on the forum or in the fundraising campaign. He should further have to tell what kind of procedures he is going to get, in order to prevent fraud/scam.

This way, we could actually help many of the people here. Many members here are also lonely and don't have friends irl who can support them with money or they have friends who are bluepilled and don't support plastic surgery (like i have).

Just think about all the positive effects this could possibly have. One could prevent self-harm, suicide, people from going ER, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid
I am bumping again. Why is no one replying? I have a fundraising campaign going on that i actually need help for. Can i post the fundraising campaign on this forum? If so, where should i post it?

Last edited:
I am bumping again. Why is no one replying? I have a fundraising campaign going on that i actually need help for. Can i post the fundraising campaign on this forum? If so, where should i post it?
Post pics of yourself and I’ll donate some

Post pics of yourself and I’ll donate some
Are you wealthy? If yes, can you donate to me, too? I'm also suicidal over my looks and need surgeries.