Fungal Acne Solutions

walls

walls

Iron
Clearing up your skin is one of the most basic and important things you can do for your looks.

You should already be using tret, spf, and vitamin c serum (or oral). This has been well established.

However, there are different types of acne, those induced by hormones-- hormonal acne, and fungal acne (essentially yeast buildup). Tret is great for hormonal acne, but doesn't impact fungal acne.

Fungal acne is the little bumps that may or may not be on your forehead, that aren't quite as obvious as red hormonal acne, but instead blend in with your skin tone and makes your forehead look textured.

I struggled with this and found that using Nizoral (Ketoconazole), or any dandriff shampoo works well. Apply in the shower for 20 seconds as a face mask till gone and then do it 2/3 times a week as maintenance. The study I read states that oral anti fungals actually work better but I have not tested.

You are more prone to have fungal acne if you have dandriff, if you live in a hot climate, or if you're sweaty all the time.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3970831/

Fungal acne isn't a real thing, it's just folliculitis. And tretinoin isn't for acne, to treat acne you need to inhibits the sebaceous gland function, and the only drug that is proven to do this is accutane. Gtfo nigger.

Clearing up your skin is one of the most basic and important things you can do for your looks.

You should already be using tret, spf, and vitamin c serum (or oral). This has been well established.

However, there are different types of acne, those induced by hormones-- hormonal acne, and fungal acne (essentially yeast buildup). Tret is great for hormonal acne, but doesn't impact fungal acne.

Fungal acne is the little bumps that may or may not be on your forehead, that aren't quite as obvious as red hormonal acne, but instead blend in with your skin tone and makes your forehead look textured.

I struggled with this and found that using Nizoral (Ketoconazole), or any dandriff shampoo works well. Apply in the shower for 20 seconds as a face mask till gone and then do it 2/3 times a week as maintenance. The study I read states that oral anti fungals actually work better but I have not tested.

You are more prone to have fungal acne if you have dandriff, if you live in a hot climate, or if you're sweaty all the time.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3970831/
what about cleansing and moistruizing?

Ive had to deal with this bullshit for about a year.

I used ketoconazole cream for a while and it worked but eventually stopped working....
The thing about fungal is you cant use anything with any kind of long fatty chains (longer than 10 carbons) so its a pain finding products.

I got it under control by doing 4 weeks oral 200mg ketoconazole daily, putting terbinafine powder on my face along with Octanoic acid and sulfur masks. Took me a while to find out the secret sauce hopefully this helps.

Nigga got mushrooms growing on his face 💀