and he looks the exact same in each one of them

idk which flavor of mental illness it is, probably just highly narcissistic

i fought this mfer several times in my sleep already

i see his face more than my parents

Thoughts on this schizo? @everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, RichardSpencel, moreroidsmoredates and 18 others
Mods should put his face near to the looksmax logo. He is mascot of this site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, RichardSpencel, moreroidsmoredates and 9 others
@Cutecel2001 thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Art of Pattinson

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Yuki, Deleted member 86980 and 2 others
4451894 1000000823

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, curryascenderr and truthhurts
He has me on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
Imagine posting a rating thead

EVERY.

SINGLE.

DAY.

FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

idk which flavor of mental illness it is, probably just highly narcissistic

i fought this mfer several times in my sleep already

i see his face more than my parents

Thoughts on this schizo? @everyone
He’s desperately searching for people that agree with him on him being chadlite>_<

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
He has me on ignore
having someon on ignore is such a low T trait....like imagine censoring someone u disagreed with on screen. I never ignore... even the worst users

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, HotDork, android and 3 others
having someon on ignore is such a low T trait....like imagine censoring someone u disagreed with on screen. I never ignore... even the worst users
depends

if they post gore or similar schizo shit i ignore

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: android and God-himself
He's looking for different opinions, as if .org procreates greycels every single fucking moment where they swarm in hordes to his threads to opine

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and N1666
depends

if they post gore or similar schizo shit i ignore
I jus don't even read the schizo or sometimes watch gore or jus not watch it (cus gore spikes cortisol...it's bad)....havent watched gore in months....avoiding it cus it's bad for mental

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
He's looking for different opinions, as if .org procreates greycels every single fucking moment where they swarm in hordes to his threads to opine
couldn't have said it better, his like Nick avocado or orb who had attention disorder and crave attention....he wants a different crowd with different replies,, replies that boost his ego or gain him possitive attention, but ends up with the wrong crowd aka 'us" :lul:. and we usually don't take bullshit or delusions

• +1
I jus don't even read the schizo or sometimes watch gore or jus not watch it (cus gore spikes cortisol...it's bad)....havent watched gore in months....avoiding it cus it's bad for mental
im repulsed by it automatically

like a normal person would

Yeah holyfuck, never knew how much my cortisol spiked during binge watching gore.

I recall when I went to a beach vacation for 5 days where I spent the whole fucking 5 days watching every fucking single video of BestGore

But yeah I'm better off not watching that shit cuz it's bad. Not ballsy not edgy nothing but bad for health mentally (rewiring your brain to be more violent) & physically (cortisol/adrenaline spikes)

couldn't have said it better, his like Nick avocado or orb who had attention disorder and crave attention....he wants a different crowd with different replies,, replies that boost his ego or gain him possitive attention, but ends up with the wrong crowd aka 'us" :lul:. and we usually don't take bullshit or delusions
Couldn't back up this better, good point.
Fella is def mentally handicapped but yeah when I asked him a srs question he didn't reply, he likes to get abused by dnr & jfl reacts.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and God-himself
Yeah holyfuck, never knew how much my cortisol spiked during binge watching gore.

I recall when I went to a beach vacation for 5 days where I spent the whole fucking 5 days watching every fucking single video of BestGore

But yeah I'm better off not watching that shit cuz it's bad. Not ballsy not edgy nothing but bad for health mentally (rewiring your brain to be more violent), physically (cortisol/adrenaline spikes)
U see...when u watch gore, your body doesn't care if it's real or fake, screen or irl...it enters fight/flight mode...thats why u get tense, anxious and almost nervous...this not good, cus u enter that mode when in actual danger...but u sitting at home miles away from the country that did this back 10-15 yrs watching some brazilian guy get flayed down by some cartel in 2016 as the sunsets is gonna trigger this mode. Thats when cortisol gets released...stress hormone...this is bad cus it literally affects ur heart, skin, mind, kills Testosterone and affects ur neurons. Lets say u watching some injury gore like some one fall in an industrial mill, this may not spike as much cortisol as seeing someone get opened up alive, but this will ruin ur mental health. Leading to fast depression and mental issues...I use to watch gore on watchpeopledie but had enough, it was ruining me. I don't watch any gore...it kills ur positive sublimals messages in ur conscience, it kills ur life drive...jus don't....gore watchers end up short, ugly, high cortisol and fucked up mentally...Chad meditators end up tall, handomse, with goals/visions in life and positive outcomes.

• +1
Fella is def mentally handicapped but yeah when I asked him a srs question he didn't reply, he likes to get abused by dnr & jfl reacts.
actually fell kinda bad for these guys who crave attention, they get mocked by the very same people they seek attention from but jus keep coming back...like nick avocado kept eating and make a fool out himself despite everyone using him for bad examples...same as org, idk bout that guy, he jus lurked forums like lookism and sluthate due to his craving for attention...wonder where he is :feelswat:

• +1
it’s not even 1 thread it’s atleast 5 each day i’m gonna hire tyrone to touch him if he doesn’t stop

Funky so goated he doesn’t even need to spam threads every day,niggas will do it for him

U see...when u watch gore, your body doesn't care if it's real or fake, screen or irl...it enters fight/flight mode...thats why u get tense, anxious and almost nervous...this not good, cus u enter that mode when in actual danger...but u sitting at home miles away from the country that did this back 10-15 yrs watching some brazilian guy get flayed down by some cartel in 2016 as the sunsets is gonna trigger this mode. Thats when cortisol gets released...stress hormone...this is bad cus it literally affects ur heart, skin, mind, kills Testosterone and affects ur neurons. Lets say u watching some injury gore like some one fall in an industrial mill, this may not spike as much cortisol as seeing someone get opened up alive, but this will ruin ur mental health. Leading to fast depression and mental issues...I use to watch gore on watchpeopledie but had enough, it was ruining me. I don't watch any gore...it kills ur positive sublimals messages in ur conscience, it kills ur life drive...jus don't....gore watchers end up short, ugly, high cortisol and fucked up mentally...Chad meditators end up tall, handomse, with goals/visions in life and positive outcomes.
Spot on.

Yea I'm familiar with the video ref you've mentioned. That shit haunted me for days on end.

I feel absolutely normal off of gore.
actually fell kinda bad for these guys who crave attention, they get mocked by the very same people they seek attention from but jus keep coming back...like nick avocado kept eating and make a fool out himself despite everyone using him for bad examples...same as org, idk bout that guy, he jus lurked forums like lookism and sluthate due to his craving for attention...wonder where he is :feelswat:
Yea same case was present with Crisick, even though he used to get roasted by & beefed with by randos every thread, albeit which was the engine fuel for his endless frauds/attention seeking threads

Everything in moderation is optimal. Don't let anything consume you alive

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
Spot on.

Yea I'm familiar with the video ref you've mentioned. That shit haunted me for days on end.

I feel absolutely normal off of gore.
U seen it...shit man

Yea same case was present with Crisick, even though he used to get roasted by & beefed with by randos every thread which was the engine fuel for his endless frauds/attention seeking threads.

Everything in moderation is optimal. Don't let anything consume you alive
I agree to this...take care bruv

• +1
Funky so goated he doesn’t even need to spam threads every day,niggas will do it for him
Honestly we are prob reason why he is making them. If everyone just ignored his threads.. He prob would not post any.

Honestly we are prob reason why he is making them. If everyone just ignored his threads.. He prob would not post any.
He got called out for being a MENA living in NL competing with Nordic jocks

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: negativetiltedheart

But yeah I'm better off not watching that shit cuz it's bad. Not ballsy not edgy nothing but bad for health mentally (rewiring your brain to be more violent) & physically (cortisol/adrenaline spikes)

gore will fuck up your brain. It will create PTSD to u. Not good think. Humans are not supposed to look gore.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Kroker
He got called out for being MENA living in NL competing with Nordic jocks
He is manlet that lives in country with most tallest people in the earth.. That shit prob fucked his brain.

• +1
He is manlet that lives in country with most tallest people in the earth.. That shit prob fucked his brain.
I reckon that he's Syrian but still doesn't resemble one, aesthetically/pheno speaking

Cuz the influx of immigration doubled when Syria got ISIS shit going on

I reckon that he's Syrian but still doesn't resemble one, aesthetically/pheno speaking

Cuz the influx of immigration doubled when Syria got ISIS shit going on
He is from iraq. He visited iraq this year. He is frauding his pheno. He looks like typical arab when he dont put green eyes and ton of whitening makeup.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Kroker
How did you know?

Groundbreaking, the puzzle is starting to show pattern
He took pics from his vacation and I Recognized the places he visited.

• Woah
  • +1

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Imagine posting a rating thead

EVERY.

SINGLE.

DAY.

FOR A WHOLE YEAR.