funniest fitxfearless video ever

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨

"I'll talk to girls, but it won't change my nose shape tho." :lul:

moral of the story guys, don't spend too much time on .org or you'll end up like him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: c0pemaxxer, MoggerM, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
Nigga is Gatekeeping and redpilling another nigga.

Nigga on nigga scam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, niqfan625, c0pemaxxer and 4 others
My favorite part of the video is when he explains the difference between looksmax.org and incels.is and then gets asksed if hes a virgin :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Deleted member 61703
My favorite part of the video is when he explains the difference between looksmax.org and incels.is and then gets asksed if hes a virgin :lul::lul::lul:
i like how he sounds so intimidated by everything fit is saying when he's like 5'5 max :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, 6PSLcel and slavicpsycho
who's @ is this nigga, we need to find his .org acc asap

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and gr34ter
bump

• +1
the bottom guy can see through the bullshit the alpha redpill tyrone is telling him.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Yerico7 and gr34ter
the bottom guy can see through the bullshit the alpha redpill tyrone is telling him.
yep. fit has good harmony and is gymmaxed which gives him good appeal. redpill advices works if your above average facially. Imagine if a sub-5 guy said the same shit as fit, he'd be clowned on by women and men (jfl look at how tate is treated compared to his younger brother tristan). That's why i'm more focused on looksmaxxing to htn, i've been rated mtn and my potential as htn by tons of people and @Outerz14 has met me irl so he knows im mtn irl. sucks being 5'8 though, even though my height is pretty average in my area.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and 6PSLcel
yep. fit has good harmony and is gymmaxed which gives him good appeal. redpill advices works if your above average facially. Imagine if a sub-5 guy said the same shit as fit, he'd be clowned on by women (jfl look at how tate is treated compared to his younger brother tristan). That's why i'm more focused on looksmaxxing to htn, i've been rated mtn and my potential as htn by tons of people and @Outerz14 has met me irl so he knows im mtn irl. sucks being 5'8 though, even though my height is pretty average in my area.
nice, i get told i can become high htn with 2/3 surgeries on top of softmaxxing, but i dont see it tbh

nice, i get told i can become high htn with 2/3 surgeries on top of softmaxxing, but i dont see it tbh
i mean if you become mtn, that'd be a game changer for you. mtn + 6'5 height anywhere unless tallfag country is a good halo.

• +1
i mean if you become mtn, that'd be a game changer for you. mtn + 6'5 height anywhere unless tallfag country is a good halo.
idk im still super non NT, im genuinely diagnosed with high functioning autism, not like the self diagnosed faggots on here, I just can't talk to people, I need mid htn+ looks to function semi properly in this life.

idk im still super non NT, im genuinely diagnosed with high functioning autism, not like the self diagnosed faggots on here, I just can't talk to people, I need mid htn+ looks to function semi properly in this life.
i feel you, yesterday i went on a sprint and was walking home and a random blonde started waving at me, was very confused so i ignored them. thinking back i shoulda waved back but it is what it is ig

• Hmm...
im also in the UK, and u need to be hyper NT here or it's over

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
im also in the UK, and u need to be hyper NT here or it's over
yep, i dont count what i said above as an IOI but if i was even more NT as i am currently, it'd help ALOT with situations.

• +1
yep, i dont count what i said above as an IOI but if i was even more NT as i am currently, it'd help ALOT with situations.
out of curiosity what race are you ?

• +1
I think u guys have it easier to be NT tbh
i'd say so too, i see tons of pakistanis in groups with each other. It's weird how different pakistanis get treated compared to indians despite being very genetically similiar. I recall an indian guy being made fun of being indian in hs but he wasnt bullied or tormented - more like teased

• +1
yep. fit has good harmony and is gymmaxed which gives him good appeal. redpill advices works if your above average facially. Imagine if a sub-5 guy said the same shit as fit, he'd be clowned on by women and men (jfl look at how tate is treated compared to his younger brother tristan). That's why i'm more focused on looksmaxxing to htn, i've been rated mtn and my potential as htn by tons of people and @Outerz14 has met me irl so he knows im mtn irl. sucks being 5'8 though, even though my height is pretty average in my area.
Hi saar

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223