Funniest thing about some users...

n9wiff

n9wiff

PSL icon
They insult you hard, thinking you actually give a shit about whatever overused insult they call you.

The funniest is when they write some wall of text, thinking they "eviscerated" when in reality they've made themselves look like some crying sissy to the entire forum :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: counterintuitive, chudlite, Robert_ and 10 others
Sanju

• +1
Reactions: Robert_ and Art of Pattinson
They insult you hard, thinking you actually give a shit about whatever overused insult they call you.

The funniest is when they write some wall of text, thinking they "eviscerated" when in reality they've made themselves look like some crying sissy to the entire forum :lul:
Nigger

• Ugh..
Reactions: n9wiff
-dalit

• Ugh..
Thats actually how you act :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
I like calling people zesty ahhh for absolutely no reason but in one week I’ll get bored of it tho

Ya a zesty ahh

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and n9wiff
I like calling people zesty ahhh for absolutely no reason but in one week I’ll get bored of it tho

Ya a zesty ahh
English language is changing slowly

Goofy ahh nig

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN

true bro

• +1