FUNNIEST VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN

godlikesz

godlikesz

the perma duck face and tongue out from jeff seid , the comical difference between him and autistic dumb chestbrah that doesnt know how to pose and does not even breathe and seem stoned, the fact that he retract his shoulder back to appear less impressive like a low iq deformed autist

the fact that his head is double the size and ridicolous compared to jeff's head

that awkard autistic collision perfectly in tune with the music

crazy video

• JFL
Reactions: millimitresss
Zyzz gif 2

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and godlikesz
ZYZZ would not be proud

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
no zyzz no care

• Woah
chestbrahh = zyzz subhuman brother

• +1
jfl i always get called out by my friends for my perma duck face every time im in a mirror , its a curse to naturally do duck faces

• Woah
jfl i always get called out by my friends for my perma duck face every time im in a mirror , its a curse to naturally do duck faces
jeff seid maxxing brah?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
being that muscular looks extremely low class. Great for slaying low quality sloots though.

being that muscular looks extremely low class. Great for slaying low quality sloots though.
looking like a greek god is still ideal

• +1
bro whats that bullshit , jeff seid have ideal body , he's not "that muscular" godlike structure + leaness thats why he look so big, he's like 1.80 x 85-88 kg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back