Funny blackpill today

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
This girl im dating was complaining today that im boring and not emotional enough, and i was just ignoring her when she was complaining and laughing cynically, then she mentioned this one guy she has known for a year now how 'He is actually funny and interesting not like you so boring, i don't know what i even saw at you'. Jfl biatch, you saw looks and my height, you don't give a shit about my personality, i basically leave your messages whole day on seen everyday and you still everytime say that yo love me because of my personality and something that 'i saw special in you' :lul: . The guy she was talking about is jestermaxing with her for months and is 1000x better, nicer and more entertaining then me, but he is 3.5psl and 5'7 tall so over for him. Life is truly cruel and we are still just primitve animals tbh, shit like this gives me an existential crisis, how basically only something like primitve mm of bones matter more then actually being a very entertaining and good person

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Dogs, MammothActuary and 9 others
ur out of ur mind if u think me or anybody else is reading that

• +1
Reactions: karbo
read because its you bhai

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
bro srs? not reading

after you get that lower third and under eye she will shut the fuck up jfl

• +1
If a girl mentioned how a guy is better than you in any aspect, you getting cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Did red. Funny blackpill hehe

If a girl mentioned how a guy is better than you in any aspect, you getting cucked
No not really, because she loves me just for existing while he is cucking himself every day to make her laugh jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No not really, because she loves me just for existing while he is cucking himself every day to make her laugh jfl
You were supposed to flip as soon as she mentioned another guy

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
You were supposed to flip as soon as she mentioned another guy
But thats the thing, I'm not intimidated by him at all when she mentioned him, just laughed it out because i know he is seen as inferior genetically to her so i know im secure jfl. Only ugly guys are super scared when a girl mentions someone else

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MammothActuary and quantumzygomatics
Jestermaxxing, good one.

The meaning of life is to ascend even further in order to mistreat those cumdumpsters even more and get away with it.

• +1
But thats the thing, I'm not intimidated by him at all when she mentioned him, just laughed it out because i know he is seen as inferior genetically to her so i know im secure jfl. Only ugly guys are super scared when a girl mentions someone else
nah man you overrate Looks. Just aslong as you are a good bit above average Looks don't matter all that much. Previous onitis wanted to get a rise out of me by dangling some chaddish Looking guy who was soft as a soyboy in his behaviour in front of me, I called her BS bluff and told her she was free to leave and Maybe it was for the best to get a Change of scenery and she became anxious as fuck

aslong as you can replace her she has no power

• +1
Jestermaxxing, good one.

The meaning of life is to ascend even further in order to mistreat those cumdumpsters even more and get away with it.
Yep it was my biggest dream to treat a girl like shit and she to still love me because of only looks and i can't believe i have reached this stage tbh. Feels great when she tell me how she likes to drown on my dick and make her ass red from spanking so she couldn't sit anymore, how she likes to get destroyed and dominated jfl

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and quantumzygomatics
Yep it was my biggest dream to treat a girl like shit and she to still love me because of only looks and i can't believe i have reached this stage tbh. Feels great when she tell me how she likes to drown on my dick and make her ass red from spanking so she couldn't sit anymore, how she likes to get destroyed and dominated jfl
thats the way lad

Where was the funny bit?

thats the way lad
Received 534631640447908

She is degrading herself hard:
-yes yees, i want it to hurt, uff, fuck me the hardest, i want to cry when you fuck me :lul:
Received 529200567917194

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and maxmendietta
giggled. harsh fucking truth. post images of the fat bitch.

I knew I wasnt the only person with the mindset of wanting to abuse the fuck out of whore. high testosterone actions
I legit called her a dirty whore like nothing, meanwhile Carl at IT is furiously jestermaxing and after he does land a 3psl ogre he will use every bit of his braincels to not accidently call his princess a whore or it's over for him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I legit called her a dirty whore like nothing, meanwhile Carl at IT is furiously jestermaxing and after he does land a 3psl ogre he will use every bit of his braincels to not accidently call his princess a whore or it's over for him

"what a dirty fucking whore. I bet you are getting off the thought of being used by me like a sex doll"

"yes I am daddy. Im rubbing my clit thinking about being abused by your thick hard dick and fucked hard"

MEANWHILE....

"hey what begins with T and ends with A that is the key to your heart on a summers day?"

*girl sees message*

*leaves message on read*

• JFL
Reactions: MammothActuary, bassfreak, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
View attachment 166821

"what a dirty fucking whore. I bet you are getting off the thought of being used by me like a sex doll"

View attachment 166824

"yes I am daddy. Im rubbing my clit thinking about being abused by your thick hard dick and fucked hard"

MEANWHILE....

View attachment 166825

"hey what begins with T and ends with A that is the key to your heart on a summers day?"

*girl sees message*

View attachment 166829

*leaves message on read*
Caged too hard, legit spilled my vodka jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MammothActuary, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
legit af. Whenever I'm making out with foid I think in my mind "If my jaw was a few mm less you wouldn't give a single damn about me"

read every single word
slayer :feelsokman:

Fucking brutal to Gandy and beyond plus funny at same time
Good post before sleep :feelsokman: