Funny interaction from GTA V

V

Vermilioncore

Fear…
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
84,413
Reputation
162,504
When johnny from gta iv finds Trevor fucking his girl he gets mad then calms down and goes

“Fucking my girl, man, it ain’t right.”

And Trevor goes, “well you want me to fuck you instead is that what it is? I gotta fuck something.”

And people start shouting and Trevor tells them to shut up and tells johnny “cmon get them pants off” and his friend starts yelling and he tells him to shut the fuck up and goes “I’m bout to fuck me A methhead”
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45794 and Deleted member 102239
God I'm so hard
 

Similar threads

rawr
Replies
0
Views
7
rawr
rawr
G
Replies
0
Views
15
gmbebko
G
pexy
Replies
24
Views
93
the_machinist_786
the_machinist_786
zoxx99
Replies
2
Views
34
zoxx99
zoxx99
AscendHQ
Replies
1
Views
11
AscendHQ
AscendHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top