Funny story from college

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
In class I typed up "annual penis inspection" into Google as a joke

And as I was walking through the corridor another day the head of the year said that she needed to speak to me

I go in her office and she turns the screen and shows an automatic email send to IT which was forwarded to her and she said "is there anything you wanted to talk about" and I just blushed and said "uhh no I just did that as a joke" and then changed the subject and talked about something else

ur memory is insane ngl

How tf is this good memory?
i mean based on all the anecdotes youve written u have a pretty good memory. Ye this is recent and not that detailed so saying that on this thread was wrong. I was too lazy to write that on a thread of yours that shows u have a good memory.

didnt you say you will never go to university

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 23115
Lame story, at least make up some shit along the way like an active shooter in the building caused you and some hot college girl to be trapped in a closet together and then you ended up passionately fucking

i mean based on all the anecdotes youve written u have a pretty good memory. Ye this is recent and not that detailed so saying that on this thread was wrong. I was too lazy to write that on a thread of yours that shows u have a good memory.
All the anecdotes I share are significant memories of mine. How could I forget somethn like this?

Also I've lived in social isolation my whole life so I don't have much to remember I can remember every experience I've ever had pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
He literally makes it all up sitting on the shitter

I would wanna do just one big thread of every significant memory I've had but Ive tried a few times and everything comes back to me at once and it just becomes overwhelming. I tried doing it on incels.is in separate threads but everyone got mad at me for spamming jfl

Ima try and divide it into childhood, teenagehood and adulthood at some point

I've had so many bad lookism experiences it's honestly ridiculous and there's no where i can go to vent them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
@Lone Wolf what do u think she meant by "is there anything you wanna talk about?" Do you think she actually thought I had a problem with my penis or something and wanted it to be inspected or did she ask because she had to ask by standard procedure when someone searched something detected by the IT administrators. The way she asked it seemed like she was genuinely and seriously asking me

@Lone Wolf what do u think she meant by "is there anything you wanna talk about?" Do you think she actually thought I had a problem with my penis or something and wanted it to be inspected or did she ask because she had to ask by standard procedure when someone searched something detected by the IT administrators. The way she asked it seemed like she was genuinely and seriously asking me
She wanted ur cock

Give serious answer
u think school workers care about the health of young men’s penises ? They support trannies that cut off their dicks dude

u think school workers care about the health of young men’s penises ? They support trannies that cut off their dicks dude
Not a serious answer