Funny story from concert last week

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I was front row because I got there early and some foreign bitch comes behind me and says “hey is that spot next to you taken?” Because she wanted to squeeze in and get front row. Bitch thought I was gonna be a nice simp and say “oh come here and take my spot!” But I just told the bitch, “no, but over there is!” And pointed to the end of the section where there was an empty space but it had a shitty view of the stage.

She just said “oh okay.” Like she was surprised.

But the funniest thing about it was that somehow this bitch happened to be ONE OF MY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS and later during the show she said,

“Is this you?” And brought up my page and I was fucking amazed, like how tf?

But what’s funny is this bitch thought this would give her access to the front row like I’d say “oh wow I’m sorry! You can have my spot!”

But instead I just said “wow! That’s such a coincidence! That’s fucking crazy.” And turned back around and ignored her.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 16275, currylightskin and 5 others
I was front row because I got there early and some foreign bitch comes behind me and says “hey is that spot next to you taken?” Because she wanted to squeeze in and get front row. Bitch thought I was gonna be a nice simp and say “oh come here and take my spot!” But I just told the bitch, “no, but over there is!” And pointed to the end of the section where there was an empty space but it had a shitty view of the stage.

But the funniest thing about it was that somehow this bitch happened to be ONE OF MY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS and later during the show she said,

But what’s funny is this bitch thought this would give her access to the front row like I’d say “oh wow I’m sorry! You can have my spot!”

But instead I just said “wow! That’s such a coincidence! That’s fucking crazy.” And turned back around and ignored her.
based. These bitches think they can get away with too much.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
based. These bitches think they can get away with too much.
Yeah. I’ve seen many times a bunch of simps let women go to the front row or even catch a drumstick from the band just to give it to a girl, like tf?

It’s me before anyone.

I'm happy for you or sorry that it happened

jk i read it all bhai

• JFL
did the singer spit in the girl mouth you know like in the rap concerts? Is that why you were in the front row?

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Vermilioncore
did the singer spit in the girl mouth you know like in the rap concerts? Is that why you were in the front row?
Yeah, he takes his cock out and each person front row gets to give him one suck each

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, currylightskin and smoothsexy
Good job James.

• JFL
Based

• +1

Wtf why does she follow some creepy incel on instagram ?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399