funny to see how murderous christian bastards got mad at olympics

Quando Rondo

Quando Rondo

Banned
i know this woke shit is bs , but it was damn worth it
but hypocritical or ignorant fighters for some "traditions" need to be reminded how their priests did not somehow harmlessly, non-aggressively joke about other people's myths, but simply for centuries smashed libraries, killed scientists, killed adherents of other myths, forcibly drove them with sticks to accept their myths, burned the most talented people at the stake, etc. Where is the apology???
supper-final-1132x670.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Xangsane, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
yes this shit is terrible, but christianity would be 100x worse

teenagers larp as christians after seeing many tik tok reels ahhaha they dont want to live life of a sacrifice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, optimisticzoomer, Imretarded? and 2 others
haha lol its funny because they made fun of jesus haha xd lol lmao :LOL:

kys dnr

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
haha lol its funny because they made fun of jesus haha xd lol lmao :LOL:

kys dnr
no. the reaction of conservatives is funny

just like when destiny made fun of a guy who died at trump shooting, they urged for him to be cancelled .

yet they laugh at suicide statistics of transgenders almost every day. hypocrisy is truly funny

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

just like when destiny made fun of a guy who died at trump shooting, they urged for him to be cancelled .

yet they laugh at suicide statistics of transgenders almost every day. hypocrisy is truly funny
troons killing themselves is funny lmao :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and HarshBDSMmaster
wtf is that pic of the last supper tho, why are they all black jfl

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
wtf is that pic of the last supper tho, why are they all black jfl
cause niggers think anyone with a little melanin more than pale is black. WE WUZ EVERYTHANG

• JFL

Do you happen to be an ally to the transgender community?

I stopped watching the Olympics because of that shit. It’s clear to anyone with a brain now that the elites worship Lucifer and hate Jesus.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Imretarded? and sportsmogger
I stopped watching the Olympics because of that shit. It’s clear to anyone with a brain now that the elites worship Lucifer and hate Jesus.
but they love jews right? :soy::soy:

yes bro they definitely do ....

scale_1200
The elites don’t attack Islam or whatever shamanic cave dwelling religion you believe in because they are false doctrines. They attack the cross because it’s spiritually true. Christian Europe built the modern world and the elites want to undo that to take over control.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and sportsmogger
The elites don’t attack Islam or whatever shamanic cave dwelling religion you believe in because they are false doctrines. They attack the cross because it’s spiritually true. Christian Europe built the modern world and the elites undo that to take over control.
lol the elites. "they" dont attack islam because it has shit ton of fanatics that will behead you for mocking it

christianity is jewish , and jesus was a jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Imretarded?
The elites don’t attack Islam or whatever shamanic cave dwelling religion you believe in because they are false doctrines. They attack the cross because it’s spiritually true. Christian Europe built the modern world and the elites want to undo that to take over control.
it is spiritually true!!! :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Quando Rondo
lol the elites. "they" dont attack islam because it has shit ton of fanatics that will behead you for mocking it

christianity is jewish , and jesus was a jew
Israel mocks Islam by killing Muslim children everyday and the Arab world can’t do jack shit about it :lul: Christianity emerged logically from the Old Testament and the Jews that didn’t want to accept the trinity and were beholden to their devil worshipping traditions and rituals chose not to convert.

Israel mocks Muslims by killing Muslim children everyday and the Arab world can’t do jack shit about it. Christianity emerged logically from the Old Testament and the Jews that didn’t want to accept the trinity and were beholden to their devil worshipping traditions and rituals chose not to convert.
israel also kills arab christians lol

Israel mocks Islam by killing Muslim children everyday and the Arab world can’t do jack shit about it :lul: Christianity emerged logically from the Old Testament and the Jews that didn’t want to accept the trinity and were beholden to their devil worshipping traditions and rituals chose not to convert.
nigger should not have done 7 october terrorist attacks

what you want to jews to be cucks as english and sing dont look back in anger in response? JFL

Who watches the Olympics? waste of time if you ask me. Bring back gladiator games

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Quando Rondo
Who watches the Olympics? waste of time if you ask me. Bring back gladiator games
idk some tasteless retards. id watch peasants fight each other for death, not do some gay wrestling or who runs fastest lol
at least make death punishment for not winning to make it fun

• JFL
@Quando Rondo have all the most violent criminals of each country fight each other to the death and the winner gets their freedom
idk some tasteless retards. id watch peasants fight each other for death, not do some gay wrestling or who runs fastest lol
at least make death punishment for not winning to make it fun
Hell yeah brother.

Instead of fucking running or rock climbing, it's a different weapon. Maybe hungry lions vs a couple guys, who knows

• JFL
Reactions: Quando Rondo
@Quando Rondo have all the most violent criminals of each country fight each other to the death and the winner gets their freedom

Hell yeah brother.

Instead of fucking running or rock climbing, it's a different weapon. Maybe hungry lions vs a couple guys, who knows

yes yes bro im all for lion vs man cage fights .

i would make lion 60m run

there is 6 guys . the 3 guys win and are free to compete in next death match
but 3 other guys have to survive 120 minutes with a hungry lion in a cage

id watch it

if we get to power one day, we will be creative about our olympic games tbh . we would invent so much fun sports

• JFL
yes yes bro im all for lion vs man cage fights .

i would make lion 60m run

there is 6 guys . the 3 guys win and are free to compete in next death match
but 3 other guys have to survive 120 minutes with a hungry lion in a cage

id watch it

if we get to power one day, we will be creative about our olympic games tbh . we would invent so much fun sports
I caged when I read 'next death match' bros are gonna be swimming with eels next game:ROFLMAO:

Have those fish that swim up your cock infesting a swimming pool and the prisoners have to swim to other side faster than fish can reach them.

But they got fucking weights dragging them down so they have to run under water while aquatic animals are raping them

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Imretarded?
What are even the replies to this thread

• So Sad
Since the 1950s, there was not even a single day that passed without the Woke flock doing something very irrational or nonsensical.

I caged when I read 'next death match' bros are gonna be swimming with eels next game:ROFLMAO:

Have those fish that swim up your cock infesting a swimming pool and the prisoners have to swim to other side faster than fish can reach them.

But they got fucking weights dragging them down so they have to run under water while aquatic animals are raping them
yo bro this shit is cool as fuck :lul::lul:

but no contestant will survive by the end of olympics ,we need to chill down and have at least 3 winners from 1000 prisoners:(

maybe something more soft like if you are not gonna climb the mountain you will get castrated and eaten by a bear
giving such good motivation, we will have more survivors and which is good. the guy who survives becomes famous, we can make money from selling his merch

• JFL
I’m a Christian , yes I’m mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Imretarded? and Quando Rondo
yo bro this shit is cool as fuck :lul::lul:

but no contestant will survive by the end of olympics ,we need to chill down and have at least 3 winners from 1000 prisoners:(

maybe something more soft like if you are not gonna climb the mountain you will get castrated and eaten by a bear
giving such good motivation, we will have more survivors and which is good. the guy who survives becomes famous, we can make money from selling his merch
Bro, imagine seeing skinhead ukrainian fighting pablo from Mexico:ROFLMAO:

Dude, merch. great idea. Have fucking plush toys of the winners. And they'd be like music videos with them in, Movie roles.

This is some hunger games type shit. I love it.

You'd control Eurasia, I'd control Oceania and @Bomber517 would control Eastasia

Would feel good ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Quando Rondo
Bro, imagine seeing skinhead ukrainian fighting pablo from Mexico:ROFLMAO:

Dude, merch. great idea. Have fucking plush toys of the winners. And they'd be like music videos with them in, Movie roles.

This is some hunger games type shit. I love it.

You'd control Eurasia, I'd control Oceania and @Bomber517 would control Eastasia
View attachment 3059375

Would feel good ngl.
yeah bro but ukrainians are gonna win hiding from fpv drones competition tho. they are more experienced

would be cool, we will let random kids navigate them and bomb the fuck out of contestants:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
I'm atheist who KNOWS that god is bs and still you lefitsts fags are unbearable. I really hope that hell exists just for this fucking fat smurf could suffer for eternity because in this shit life this loser will be glorified.

yeah bro but ukrainians are gonna win hiding from fpv drones competition tho. they are more experienced

would be cool, we will let random kids navigate them and bomb the fuck out of contestants:ROFLMAO:
holy shit, viewer interaction. People can pay to ride tanks and blow them up.

it'd be chaos.

Nah we'd have to drug all the contestants, give them trenbolone so they're giga strong and have high endurance.

It'd be shit for the whole family to watch.

• JFL
holy shit, viewer interaction. People can pay to ride tanks and blow them up.

it'd be chaos.

Nah we'd have to drug all the contestants, give them trenbolone so they're giga strong and have high endurance.
View attachment 3059380

It'd be shit for the whole family to watch.
Yes man absolutely would love it + torture of those are wounded but survived. Those bastards needs their balls taken off while they are alive JFL

• JFL
Yes man absolutely would love it + torture of those are wounded but survived. Those bastards needs their balls taken off while they are alive JFL
they'll be roided to point balls shrink to nothingness

It'll be baki fight in real life tbh.

fuck, we gotta be dictators. it'll be amazing😺

• JFL
they'll be roided to point balls shrink to nothingness

It'll be baki fight in real life tbh.

fuck, we gotta be dictators. it'll be amazing😺
Then rip their eyeballs off and ask them do they see anything mockingly and put loud speaker on their response so whole stadium hears and laugh

• JFL