Funny Videos

lato190

lato190

Iron
post your funny videos here, let me start:

American McDonalds subhumans blown up by IED:

Subhumans in Americunt jumps from burning building (Video creator tries to make it sad with sad music but its more funny lol):

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
When your country is getting bombed by the world's greatest country all you can do is wave your burning American flag you got from uncle Muhammads store.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and SikKunt
When your country is getting bombed by the world's greatest country all you can do is wave your burning American flag you got from uncle Muhammads store.
im european, my parents from russia, i have nothing to do with arabs/africans (except that i love how they screwed your occupation)

im european, my parents from russia, i have nothing to do with arabs/africans (except that i love how they screwed your occupation)
Cyka blyat
Also I'm not American but keep crying ofe them fagggg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
and americunt is not the world greatest country. World greatest country is either russia or china (china is becoming world power No1)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 2205
and americunt is not the world greatest country. World greatest country is either russia or china (china is becoming world power No1)
Fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
ethnic autistic cope

ethnic autistic cope

aren't you a nigger?

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: lato190
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: WORLDSTARHIPHOP