Furosemide might’ve saved my job

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
I took 120mg before work today so I was looking extra lean for the morning meeting. The boss made a joke in front of everyone implying I’m a prettyboy jfl

Later on, I committed two different infractions of the rules which were grounds for termination. My punishment at that moment was to be sent home early without pay. I bargained for a second chance, and avoided disciplinary action entirely. I have a theory the boss remembered his comment from earlier and figured if I were to get punished now, I could potentially counter with an HR case for harassment. Imagine if I came to work bloated today. Lean is actually law jfl mirin myself rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eiegta, stxtkla, twojei and 5 others
Forusemide works that well? Damn nigga

Can you send source

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and 6PSLcel
mirin if not bs, also what job do you have ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Gaygymmaxx
well done, blackpill proved again

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
IndiaMart ironically
Can you send source, I've bookmarked 2 jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Jonas2k7 and Gaygymmaxx
holy shit mirin, you must be quite NT and pretty good looking to work that eh ?
I can fraud NT just enough to close as much, if not more deals than other sales reps below my looks level

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I can fraud NT just enough to close as much, if not more deals than other sales reps below my looks level
please bro drop some insight on how to NTmaxx, like a proper explanation ill even throw some shekels ur way if its good enough, im being serious bhai, i need to appear more NT to get a job first and foremost

please bro drop some insight on how to NTmaxx, like a proper explanation ill even throw some shekels ur way if its good enough, im being serious bhai, i need to appear more NT to get a job first and foremost
Idk

• WTF
I took 120mg before work today so I was looking extra lean for the morning meeting. The boss made a joke in front of everyone implying I’m a prettyboy jfl

Later on, I committed two different infractions of the rules which were grounds for termination. My punishment at that moment was to be sent home early without pay. I bargained for a second chance, and avoided disciplinary action entirely. I have a theory the boss remembered his comment from earlier and figured if I were to get punished now, I could potentially counter with an HR case for harassment. Imagine if I came to work bloated today. Lean is actually law jfl mirin myself rn
You fucking schrizo

That’s something that isn’t learned or teachable. Everyone has their own way

• So Sad
Mirin @ you hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattocel and manletmogger