Furosemide ruined my date

R

ronald_2

Iron
I had a date tonight and I wanted to look my best, so I took two pills to reduce any face bloating.

Big mistake. I looked bad. Very bad. My face turned very skinny, my cheekbones looked way too big because my cheeks were nonexistent, I actually looked ill. Even my fwhr appeared to reduce and my face looked longer.

I felt bad, with no confidence, and I noticed the girl looked uninterested and didnt looked at my face most of the time. And I cant blame her. When I saw myself in the mirror I looked like a starving person, like I was sick.

Feelsbadman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, Elijah_leo, widdi and 3 others
u must have shitty bones, where did u get that furesomide?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Deserved for being a bloat coper

• JFL
Reactions: stxtkla and ronald_2
I had a date tonight and I wanted to look my best, so I took two pills to reduce any face bloating.

Big mistake. I looked bad. Very bad. My face turned very skinny, my cheekbones looked way too big because my cheeks were nonexistent, I actually looked ill. Even my fwhr appeared to reduce and my face looked longer.

I felt bad, with no confidence, and I noticed the girl looked uninterested and didnt looked at my face most of the time. And I cant blame her. When I saw myself in the mirror I looked like a starving person, like I was sick.

Feelsbadman
Bros suffering from success according to looksmaxxers

Bros suffering from success according to looksmaxxers
A dehydrated face doesnt look good. It looks unhealthy. And since health is related to attractiveness, looking ill is a looksmin. I fell for the meme.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mushroom and shitskinism
You need good bones to go with it lol