Furosemide source that I can get in 3 days in the US

L

Looksmaxxingagent1

Iron
College is starting up pretty soon and I wanna try furosemide. Can I get in 3 days from a decent source?

@pneumocystosis is it even possible to get it that quickly?

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho
im late but rob a fucking grandpa, only way you're getting it within 3 days

Welp, im a moron, what'd you do
Nah man ur not a moron i used a Telehealth service. I didn’t think they would actually prescribe it but they did. It cost $15 for their service for the month and like $2 for 30 pills of 20mgs

• +1
Reactions: zys
Nah man ur not a moron i used a Telehealth service. I didn’t think they would actually prescribe it but they did. It cost $15 for their service for the month and like $2 for 30 pills of 20mgs
Which service

The one i used was genuinely ass (not trying to gatekeep). I recommend against it tbh they were a pain to get it from. Bitch kept tryna get me to go out and do labs
Shit I want to try it but I don’t trust what the subhuman dalits overseas are putting in the pills but maybe I’m schizophrenic

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxingagent1
Shit I want to try it but I don’t trust what the subhuman dalits overseas are putting in the pills but maybe I’m schizophrenic
Honestly I don’t trust em either. Private message me and i can help u out. I will say u wont get a lot of pills tho. I only got 20mgs 30 pills