Future daddycels. Take a look.

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess

Attachments

• 228B01FA-97AF-4610-BFEC-62AC1459F6BA.jpeg
    228B01FA-97AF-4610-BFEC-62AC1459F6BA.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 95
At such a late point of development it's hard to say what's due to K2 and what due to developmental differences. The one with the straigher teeth also has smaller teeth -- who is the deficient one in the end?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
At such a late point of development it's hard to say what's due to K2 and what due to developmental differences. The one with the straigher teeth also has smaller teeth -- who is the deficient one in the end?
Maybe first one has adult teeth that’s why.

Maybe first one has adult teeth that’s why.
Possibly, which would make the comparison a step more awkward, since adult teeth take more room than baby teeth, and would so appear more crowded even if the palate size remained constant. There would not necessarily have to be much difference in the palates of the two girls. John Mew says that if there are no gaps between baby teeth, adult teeth will surely see crowding. The kid doesn't seem to have any gaps.

In any case, K2 is good stuff and everyone should be taking it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10524 and .*my*.
Possibly, which would make the comparison a step more awkward, since adult teeth take more room than baby teeth, and would so appear more crowded even if the palate size remained constant. There would not necessarily have to be much difference in the palates of the two girls. John Mew says that if there are no gaps between baby teeth, adult teeth will surely see crowding. The kid doesn't seem to have any gaps.

In any case, K2 is good stuff and everyone should be taking it.
Yep. Now that I look at it it seems that the palates are of equal size. Adult teeth just take more space.
Overcrowding always happens if the tongue is not sitting on the roof. I don’t think K2 has a lot to do with it. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if K2 added a few millimeters to a child’s bones.

Yep. Now that I look at it it seems that the palates are of equal size. Adult teeth just take more space.
Overcrowding always happens if the tongue is not sitting on the roof. I don’t think K2 has a lot to do with it. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if K2 added a few millimeters to a child’s bones.
Price was evidently right in most of his hypotheses regarding K2, including teeth decay, but I suspect that when it came to crowding & jaw development, he fatally underestimated the importance of tough diet. Which is understandable, since everything else led him to conclude that he had found a crucial missing link for ideal health.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel and .*my*.
Price was evidently right in most of his hypotheses regarding K2, including teeth decay, but I suspect that when it came to crowding & jaw development, he fatally underestimated the importance of tough diet. Which is understandable, since everything else led him to conclude that he had found a crucial missing link for ideal health.
I think tough diet is important for ramus length and a large jaw, but to have straight teeth and good forward growth it’s enough to keep the mouth shut and the tongue on the palate. The face has no choice but to grow forward.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I think tough diet is important for ramus length and a large jaw, but to have straight teeth and good forward growth it’s enough to keep the mouth shut and the tongue on the palate. The face has no choice but to grow forward.
Yes agree.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero