Future HTN????

godmaxxer2000

godmaxxer2000

Iron
High ltn or low mtn at most do I have htn potential currently Bonesmashing and heightmaxxing and I know someone who can get me mk667 and test but I’m only 16 going to wait until I’m 18-22 since I will still probably have an active puberty as I hit puberty later that most people

Attachments

• 64A68E37-06BE-451A-984C-594E23A06714.jpeg
    64A68E37-06BE-451A-984C-594E23A06714.jpeg
    891.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4FF830CF-FA5C-480C-8310-828FE452796C.jpeg
    4FF830CF-FA5C-480C-8310-828FE452796C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: monecel, Onewithmoss and Outerz14
Photos taken about 30 mins ago

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
High ltn or low mtn at most do I have htn potential currently Bonesmashing and heightmaxxing and I know someone who can get me mk667 and test but I’m only 16 going to wait until I’m 18-22 since I will still probably have an active puberty as I hit puberty later that most people
I feel like test would give you Hella dirmorphism

• +1
Reactions: Lirael77 and godmaxxer2000
6.57 already htn and more

• +1
Reactions: godmaxxer2000
Maybe in iraq

• So Sad
Dont take test fucking your testicles at 16 aint worth it, if you're heightmaxxing and you're below 5'10 then make sure to get your vitamin d3, k2 and calcium daily then get aromasin (stratelabs), hgh (from kits4less[its like $220 for a month and a half]), and igf-1 (from musclecandy). If you're above 5'10 then you dont need much of a stack just eat right, do interval sprints, play basketball or some shit and be physically active along with getting proper vitamins and minerals. Below 5'10 you desparately need the height so a stack is necessary but above 5'10 you wont be as desparate for the height but you can do it anyways if you'd like.

• +1
Dont take test fucking your testicles at 16 aint worth it, if you're heightmaxxing and you're below 5'10 then make sure to get your vitamin d3, k2 and calcium daily then get aromasin (stratelabs), hgh (from kits4less[its like $220 for a month and a half]), and igf-1 (from musclecandy). If you're above 5'10 then you dont need much of a stack just eat right, do interval sprints, play basketball or some shit and be physically active along with getting proper vitamins and minerals. Below 5'10 you desparately need the height so a stack is necessary but above 5'10 you wont be as desparate for the height but you can do it anyways if you'd like.
I’m already on a d3 and k2 supplement and try to drink as much milk as I can I also take a magnesium supplement im not going to do a cycle of anything until I’m 18 just to make sure I don’t fuck it up and that I gain the necessary knowledge before I do it and that I educate myself im 16 not retarded lol thanks for the advice 🙏

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and Onewithmoss
I’m already on a d3 and k2 supplement and try to drink as much milk as I can I also take a magnesium supplement im not going to do a cycle of anything until I’m 18 just to make sure I don’t fuck it up and that I gain the necessary knowledge before I do it and that I educate myself im 16 not retarded lol thanks for the advice 🙏
Yeah I just turned 17 and am on aromasin rn waiting on the igf-1 and getting the hgh soon. From what I've seen theres no negative effects besides crashing your estrogen if you take too much aromasin (just dont be retarded) and injecting too much hgh giving you acromegaly (im sticking with 5 IU ed). In both cases the only chance of doing damage to your body or your endocrine system is by being retarded and taking too much. Good thing you're not retarded. Ngl though most D3 supplements suck, just stand in direct sunlight for 15 mins shirtless and you'll produce around 15000 IU worth of D3 (25 mins if cloudy).

• +1
Dont take test fucking your testicles at 16 aint worth it, if you're heightmaxxing and you're below 5'10 then make sure to get your vitamin d3, k2 and calcium daily then get aromasin (stratelabs), hgh (from kits4less[its like $220 for a month and a half]), and igf-1 (from musclecandy). If you're above 5'10 then you dont need much of a stack just eat right, do interval sprints, play basketball or some shit and be physically active along with getting proper vitamins and minerals. Below 5'10 you desparately need the height so a stack is necessary but above 5'10 you wont be as desparate for the height but you can do it anyways if you'd
Yeah I just turned 17 and am on aromasin rn waiting on the igf-1 and getting the hgh soon. From what I've seen theres no negative effects besides crashing your estrogen if you take too much aromasin (just dont be retarded) and injecting too much hgh giving you acromegaly (im sticking with 5 IU ed). In both cases the only chance of doing damage to your body or your endocrine system is by being retarded and taking too much. Good thing you're not retarded. Ngl though most D3 supplements suck, just stand in direct sunlight for 15 mins shirtless and you'll produce around 15000 IU worth of D3 (25 mins if cloudy).
On holidays rn so that’s perfect

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
On holidays rn so that’s perfect
Also in most k2 supplements its like 25-50 mcg max meanwhile theres around 100 mcg k2 in a single egg yolk, just consume like 4-6 eggs each day and you'll be good on k2.

• +1
Also in most k2 supplements its like 25-50 mcg max meanwhile theres around 100 mcg k2 in a single egg yolk, just consume like 4-6 eggs each day and you'll be good on k2.
Eggs in general are a hack for growth every vitimin you need except vitimin c

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss