Future incel takeover

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
my theory of what will happen within the next 30-100 years.

>artificial womb gets perfected
>men begin using it to have families cutting out the need for females who don’t want these average or below average men to begin with
>men who use this method will make sure the child is male
>even less women available in the dating market because of this. kind of the same problem china has now because everyone wants a male child due to higher workload and earning potential

Eventually society realizes that women are no longer needed for reproduction and that dating and marriage is a major waste of resources and time.

Women become extreme minorities and over time no women exist at all as we have technologically removed natures constraints and we now get to decide.

Eventually because there is no sexual selection men will start looking more like grey ETs because that’s what I think happened in their societies.

All grey aliens are male because they already went through what I just described and that is the only reason why they obtained the technology to space travel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy and noodlelover
You guys are cucks

Ai partners will become popular in the next couple decades, I predict.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
cope faggot

women deserve rights and are people too

This sounds like ER's ideal world that he described in his manifesto. But I doubt every man using artificial wombs would only make male children

cope faggot

women deserve rights and are people too
4147977 CB66A24B AB1F 4430 A573 9C74E89EC277