Future > Past

K

Krispitus

Iron
The way to success is knowing that the future is better than the past

Quick fire examples.

Watch boxing videos in the year 1920. This will be self explanatory, they didn’t even know the basics or know how to throw punches, The 4 main punches in boxing they didn’t even know it yet, wasn’t even discovered yet

Football games in the 1950s the teams just ran in a straight line at eachother – Im talking about football/soccer here.

Now please help me out, who is smart about crypto that I can copy and gain information from? Please help me out here.

Future > past. – Always take advice from people that exist now and not 100 years ago because they are retarded

Except from high iq negros from the past like Pythagoras that talked about the transmigration of souls– He is the first philosopher imo – People say plato though? Even though its Pythagoras LOL

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
water is wet
No dude not really? Why do people admire people from the past then? And always hype them up? "oh Mohammed ali is the greated" like stfu???? If you just got triggered by this then yeah water is indeed not wet. An athletic guy beats primd mohammed ali with 4 years of training imo. - And i mean not a normal person. You have to be an athletic heavyweight obviously.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
No dude not really? Why do people admire people from the past then? And always hype them up? "oh Mohammed ali is the greated" like stfu???? If you just got triggered by this then yeah water is indeed not wet. An athletic guy beats primd mohammed ali with 4 years of training imo. - And i mean not a normal person. You have to be an athletic heavyweight obviously.
dnr

The way to success is knowing that the future is better than the past

Quick fire examples.

Watch boxing videos in the year 1920. This will be self explanatory, they didn’t even know the basics or know how to throw punches, The 4 main punches in boxing they didn’t even know it yet, wasn’t even discovered yet

Football games in the 1950s the teams just ran in a straight line at eachother – Im talking about football/soccer here.

Now please help me out, who is smart about crypto that I can copy and gain information from? Please help me out here.

Future > past. – Always take advice from people that exist now and not 100 years ago because they are retarded

Except from high iq negros from the past like Pythagoras that talked about the transmigration of souls– He is the first philosopher imo – People say plato though? Even though its Pythagoras LOL
Idek know if they knew the 4 main punches but they still could fight well

so the science and sports evolved? what is so mindblowing there