Future > Past

K

Krispitus

Iron
The way to success is knowing that the future is better than the past

Quick fire examples.

Watch boxing videos in the year 1920. This will be self explanatory, they didn’t even know the basics or know how to throw punches, The 4 main punches in boxing they didn’t even know it yet, wasn’t even discovered yet

Football games in the 1950s the teams just ran in a straight line at eachother – Im talking about football/soccer here.

Now please help me out, who is smart about crypto that I can copy and gain information from? Please help me out here.

Future > past. – Always take advice from people that exist now and not 100 years ago because they are retarded

Except from high iq negros from the past like Pythagoras that talked about the transmigration of souls– He is the first philosopher imo – People say plato though? Even though its Pythagoras LOL

Now do me a favor guys, who should i take advice from? Use this space to talk about other examples. Go!

I keep getting worse while the world get better that’s how it always goes u rigut

present doesnt exist

what we call present is just our brains remembering and processing things that happened in the past

the so called existence are just memories

I keep getting worse while the world get better that’s how it always goes u rigut
Then you need to copy from high iq people. So go ahead and name me some high IQ people that exist in whatever field you're an expert in. Go!

Then can you stop being super low iq and tell me
neither the future nor present exist

what we call present is just our brains remembering and processing things that happened in the past

You dumbass mother fucker????? 2000 was before 2001. ???? This is what i mean. Stop talking like this. Live in the now you piece of shit and start being useful to me

Then you need to copy from high iq people. So go ahead and name me some high IQ people that exist in whatever field you're an expert in. Go!
Wdym field I’m an expert in

present doesnt exist

the idea of the present is true, its just that whenever we think of it we are not at that stage anymore

the idea of the present is true, its just that whenever we think of it we are not at that stage anymore
present is only achievable as a metaphysical concept then

present is only achievable as a metaphysical concept then
Yeah because theoretically unlike the future and the past, we dont have time to think of it and say "we are still in this time period".

Wdym field I’m an expert in
What have you coped with? What do you know alot in? have you watched football the past 90% of your life? Go ahead and name me good football players that we should all copy and learn from. Maybe send links.... (Now this is just an example. Dont actually do this for football because no one here would give a fuck. Especially in an incel forum - Do the same for Speaking skills. E,g - Destiny from YT is good at debating, copy him, Here is a link of destiny talking about how to debate - -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJKrSaFcDtw - - - - BOOM i just did one for debating and i didnt use examples f (Now about the youtube link i just sent, i dont knjow if this is the correct destiny video but this is just to get my point across

Dopa and LS talk about this alot - If you are a LOL player youll know. Dopa talked about copying blue ezreal build. - He answered this when a user said - - - How did you come up with blue ezreal - Dopa replied someone beat me with it. So i copied it. - - - - - HEre is the youtube video (The correct video for this) This is just getting my point across - Also LS makes a 2 hour long video on the topic of Future > PAst in his video called "Man vs Machine The East vs West." s