Future predictions

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
- Coronavirus will continue to spread but slow down by the end of this year to the beginning of next year

- World economy will crash due to investors panicking over the virus (it’s already happening right now)

- Trump will win the electoral college AND popular vote in 2020. Giving him a full mandate. Republicans will likely take back the House of Representatives by a thin margin

- There will be riots in November 2020 (assuming corona doesn’t cause a nationwide quarantine)

- Democratic Party will implode

- hypergamy will continue to get worse. 80/20 will officially become 90/10 or 95/5 in a few years

- Incel epidemic will continue spiraling out of Control while foids rack up record amounts of orbiters online

- Blackpill and PSL will continue to spread as a natural result of hypergamy spreading. More and more normie men will use PSL methods to looksmax

- PSL will eventually go mainstream

- Tiktok will continue to get more blackpilled and blackpilled. The black pill will become standard among youth

- A major ER event in the next few years will cause a mass government crackdown on the blackpill and incels. Sites will be shut down, prominent incels will have their houses raided and electronics taken, anti-incel laws and watch dog groups will be created

- Anti incel watch dog groups and anti-incel laws will only lead to more division and conflict in society. Suspected incels being beaten down and automatically casted out of society will be the norm

- Marriage rates will continue to crumble, birth rates will also continue to plummet. More Mass scale migration will be used as a solution to lower birth rates and marriage rates

- 2nd mass wave of mass migration to Europe and a mass migration wave to America will give more fuel to nationalist political groups

- political division will tip over. Skirmishes between different political factions will happen. We already are seeing Antifa form armed militias right now and going to political events. Or skirmishes between antifa and right wing groups

- Rents will continue to rise in major cities, making them more expensive. Especially for the average worker

- Gap will continue to widen between the rich and middle class/working class

- Foids killing men who made them “scared” or “frightened” during a sexual encounter gone wrong will be normalized

- Serial killers that target women only will arise again

- More laws in favour of foids will be passed

That’s all I got. What do you guys predict will happen?

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, AestheticPrince, Kingkellz and 14 others
Nothing will happen that you just said.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 2205
- Coronavirus will continue to spread but slow down by the end of this year to the beginning of next year

- World economy will crash due to investors panicking over the virus (it’s already happening right now)

- Trump will win the electoral college AND popular vote in 2020. Giving him a full mandate. Republicans will likely take back the House of Representatives by a thin margin

- There will be riots in November 2020 (assuming corona doesn’t cause a nationwide quarantine)

- Democratic Party will implode

- hypergamy will continue to get worse. 80/20 will officially become 90/10 or 95/5 in a few years

- Incel epidemic will continue spiraling out of Control while foids rack up record amounts of orbiters online

- Blackpill and PSL will continue to spread as a natural result of hypergamy spreading. More and more normie men will use PSL methods to looksmax

- PSL will eventually go mainstream

- Tiktok will continue to get more blackpilled and blackpilled. The black pill will become standard among youth

- A major ER event in the next few years will cause a mass government crackdown on the blackpill and incels. Sites will be shut down, prominent incels will have their houses raided and electronics taken, anti-incel laws and watch dog groups will be created

- Anti incel watch dog groups and anti-incel laws will only lead to more division and conflict in society. Suspected incels being beaten down and automatically casted out of society will be the norm

- Marriage rates will continue to crumble, birth rates will also continue to plummet. More Mass scale migration will be used as a solution to lower birth rates and marriage rates

- 2nd mass wave of mass migration to Europe and a mass migration wave to America will give more fuel to nationalist political groups

- political division will tip over. Skirmishes between different political factions will happen. We already are seeing Antifa form armed militias right now and going to political events. Or skirmishes between antifa and right wing groups

- Rents will continue to rise in major cities, making them more expensive. Especially for the average worker

- Gap will continue to widen between the rich and middle class/working class

- Foids killing men who made them “scared” or “frightened” during a sexual encounter gone wrong will be normalized

- Serial killers that target women only will arise again

- More laws in favour of foids will be passed

That’s all I got. What do you guys predict will happen?

Quality thread and analysis.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
A democrat will win but its 50/50

If the democrats win the republican party will implode

-Chainlink will reach $1000 within the next 4 years

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Mogs Mensa IQ

-i will get banned

Nice prediction. but it's more about keeping the establishment actually, doesn't matter republican or democrat. People behind them are the same people

I want to post something regarding poilitics (not only USA but world geopolitic in general), but consider i'm not in my own country right now, it is too risky for me to say some things. Consider they have law here of anti those things.

• +1
And I will become pitt

Nice prediction. but it's more about keeping the establishment actually, doesn't matter republican or democrat. People behind them are the same people

I want to post something regarding poilitics (not only USA but world geopolitic in general), but consider i'm not in my own country right now, it is too risky for me to say some things. Consider they have law here of anti those things.
I appreciate you

the global currency and the US dollar will collapse soon

and when it does it will be the best and worst day of my life.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Being chad will have highest ROI in life over education, investing in stocks or any other assets.

• +1
Some of these are extremely unlikely

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
you forgot this:

americans really need to put the fucking cheeseburgers down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Blackout.xl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back