Future rocket scientists take their reparations by hand

murdah

murdah

Kraken
If wypipo don’t give us our long deserved reparations, we will take them by hand. Ain’t dat rite? @klip11

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 8uAte, RecessedChinCel and 6 others
lack of a homogeneous society leads to this

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, TheDragon, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
GIBSMEDAT!

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, sub5c3l and murdah
Isn't it amazing how normalized robbery and crime got. A robbery like this, would be an enough cause to make the perpetrators disappear forever and their family as well, in every single society prior to the WWII.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 46979, Recessed Life and 1 other person
We gon take errthang from you crakkas.
Shieeeeeeeet

Side note why is the dude just sitting there letting himself get choked out? Not even fighting it.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, klip11 and murdah
Isn't it amazing how normalized robbery and crime got. A robbery like this, would be an enough cause to make the perpetrators disappear forever and their family as well, in every single society prior to the WWII.
If he racially profiled them, he wouldn’t have gotten robbed. Unfortunately, he killed himself a week later due to it.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Shieeeeeeeet

Side note why is the dude just sitting there letting himself get choked out? Not even fighting it.
What’s there to fight? He has him in a chokehold with a buddy nearby.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and TechnoBoss
What’s there to fight? He has him in a chokehold with a buddy nearby.
So you'd sit there and let yourself get choked out? They didn't have weapons.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and murdah
If he racially profiled them, he wouldn’t have gotten robbed. Unfortunately, he killed himself a week later due to it.
He killed himself? I would like to see the source. I'm sure it was not a suicide.

This is why Russia and Asia are the future. How do you think these criminals would get punished in North Korea or China?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, klip11 and murdah
why is there a red nigga? alien race from the future?

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and murdah
He killed himself? I would like to see the source. I'm sure it was not a suicide.

This is why Russia and Asia are the future. How do you think these criminals would get punished in North Korea or China?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte, sub5c3l and Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah

Why’s russia the future?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and klip11
Suspicious, isn't it? There's proof he was robbed, I don't see the reason he would kill himself just like that. There must be more behind this. 88
Probably because the jewelry was uninsured and there was no way of getting it back, probably just panicked and called it quits man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and mayo mogger
lack of a homogeneous society leads to this
This is what a functioning homogeneous society looks like

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Sny, Ricky212 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, klip11 and mayo mogger
Why’s russia the future?
EE is the last bastion of the white Nations, the West has lost its culture already. It's important for Russia to not become a NATO puppet and be part of an independent block. It would be good if the ex-soviet nations were implemented but they seem to be lost except Belarus and Ukraine. Russia has a very long history behind it and to this day it still has potential to achieve its splendour. The west has been decaying but Russia is ascending despite its modern day conflicts

• +1
Reactions: murdah
EE is the last bastion of the white Nations, the West has lost its culture already. It's important for Russia to not become a NATO puppet and be part of an independent block. It would be good if the ex-soviet nations were implemented but they seem to be lost except Belarus and Ukraine. Russia has a very long history behind it and to this day it still has potential to achieve its splendour. The west has been decaying but Russia is ascending despite its modern day conflicts
I agree 100%. Russia is untouched by western powers and propaganda. But as an ethnic, I think I deserve at least one slavic foid to racemix with. Every other slavic is off limits to ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, 📎♿️⚙️, murdah and 1 other person
What white boy does in retaliation

White boy are just defeated mentally.

• So Sad
@Ritalincel thoughts?

• +1
people allow this to happen, the system rewards this behavior by withholding punishment and inciting anger against whites. you have to be willing to take an enormous risk to your life stability, your prospects of starting a family, having a job, etc if you are going to even begin addressing this problem. you will literally have to go on the run for life from cucked police, lawyers, and judges who want you dead for holding a member of their protected(voter) class accountable.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and murdah
  • JFL
Shieeeeeeeet

White brah secretly enjoyed it and got erection according to @traveler

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
people allow this to happen, the system rewards this behavior by withholding punishment and inciting anger against whites. you have to be willing to take an enormous risk to your life stability, your prospects of starting a family, having a job, etc if you are going to even begin addressing this problem. you will literally have to go on the run for life from cucked police, lawyers, and judges who want you dead for holding a member of their protected(voter) class accountable.
Absolutely brutal. The system is so deeply fucked up in general at all levels. If the nazis had winned... Fuck. Now the world is so twisted by criminal psychopath scum that it's close to impossible to imagine people making a revolution.

i just realize this is a different white brah that got choked out