Fuuaaaaark this makes me want to inject roids asap

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Fuaaaark yeah

Dm me about legit steroid sellers in EU countries pls.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and Deleted member 14693
shit how do they get such big chests my every body part grows but my chest won't grow even close to the point of theirs even on SARMs

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Eubank isnt even roided I believe, easily attainable physique with dedication tbh

• JFL
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and Adonis
shit how do they get such big chests my every body part grows but my chest won't grow even close to the point of theirs even on SARMs
Genetics mostly.
Do you specifically hit your chest extra hard? Do that.
Put more exercises on that.
What sarms you use and where do you get them from?

you dont have the big MOMMY MILKERS GENE

• Love it
Reactions: Adonis
Fuaaaark yeah

Dm me about legit steroid sellers in EU countries pls.

proof gymcelling ascends face to some degree

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adonis
Eubank isnt even roided I believe, easily attainable physique with dedication tbh
I used to be like this bluepilled too but nearly everybody in the fitness industry is juiced up bro.
Its not realistic at all for nattys and can destroy young mens self image if you don't tell them the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I wonder how long his hair will last.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
none of the physiques in this video require roids (they're still on them though)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Adonis
big traps arent aesthetic they make your shoulders look narrower
if you have narrow shoulders you will never look good anyway

none of the physiques in this video require roids (they're still on them though)
Most people need roids to get a decent physique

• Hmm...
Reactions: CEO of Sex
they're all natty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, Prinz Eugen and Adonis
Most people need roids to get a decent physique
sad but true.

one of the benefits of being an autist is that you inherently have the discipline to stick to lifting heavy long term.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
2 years in the gym and you'll mog 99.5% of men
Studies prove taking roids without doing sports builds even more muscles than nattys

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I used to be like this bluepilled too but nearly everybody in the fitness industry is juiced up bro.
Its not realistic at all for nattys and can destroy young mens self image if you don't tell them the truth.

Dude not to brag or anything but Eubanks mass isnt that remarkable (his chest is world class but thats it) and I will be there very soon after a couple years of dedicated training

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Adonis
Studies prove taking roids without doing sports builds even more muscles than nattys
pretty sure that's the case for only the first however many pounds of muscles. Still, roiding isn't worth it unless you're super subhuman and have nothing to lose or you know exactly what you're doing.

Dude not to brag or anything but Eubanks mass isnt that remarkable (his chest is world class but thats it) and I will be there very soon after a couple years of dedicated training
Have fun.
You will come back crying soon because you won't get close to it without roiding.

pretty sure that's the case for only the first however many pounds of muscles. Still, roiding isn't worth it unless you're super subhuman and have nothing to lose or you know exactly what you're doing.
Bro you gotta involve in high risk behavior to get high reward

Have fun.
You will come back crying soon because you won't get close to it without roiding.

Eubank is super shredded, has a pump from the workout and is literally in the best lighting possible. But asides from that his mass is not remarkable and you should try it yourself.

Gymcelling is great fun actually

2 years in the gym and you'll mog 99.5% of men
youll also be mogged by anyone with good genetics who hopped on gear in 6 months

average gym genetics natty with typical diet doesnt look impressive to women a this point, its expected

there is massive survivorship bias in lifters and very few gymcels whove made it two years have a realistic understanding of what truly average genetics looks like in current year

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Adonis
Eubank is super shredded, has a pump from the workout and is literally in the best lighting possible. But asides from that his mass is not remarkable and you should try it yourself.

Gymcelling is great fun actually
He is definitly on trenbolone.

youll also be mogged by anyone with good genetics who hopped on gear in 6 months

average gym genetics natty with typical diet doesnt look impressive to women a this point, its expected
Most normies don't have the discipline to get a good physique. Every one of them tries going to the gym, but outside of the gym most people are skinnyfat blobs drinking beer 3 times a week unless you are in a rich part of a big city. Most people will look good after 2 years of consistent natty training, definitely good enough to get a Becky.

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
Why not take this video as motivation for plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
Genetics mostly.
Do you specifically hit your chest extra hard? Do that.
Put more exercises on that.
What sarms you use and where do you get them from?
yeah I used to train chest on cycle every day doing different exercises and rep ranges strenght and mind muscle connection I also bench 117.5 kg for 3 reps it grew but exponentially to other body parts and I gained 35 lbs in 2 months of my dirty bulk cycle
I used S-23 and YK-11