Fuuarrrk I broke the pajeet curse of grey undertones

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Im literally glowing orange in the washroom mirror despite being 30 percent bf.eating lots of carotenoids from fruit juices (esp. strawberry and dragonfruit) and doubling my testosterone (While minimising estrogen) with thyroid has also helped. Meeks still colouring mogs me but Im close, I think ill beat him after 10 percent bf and eating more liver and getting blue contacts.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, dimorphism, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
@Manletmachine u want to see or what, it doesnt look half as good in my shitty phone obviously

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hamdan, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 4397 and 1 other person
@stunna

You'll never be under 10% bf. You've been saying this 2 years and despite taking dnp and other shit. Focus on other things to looksmax.

Im literally glowing orange in the washroom mirror despite being 30 percent bf.eating lots of carotenoids from fruit juices (esp. strawberry and dragonfruit) and doubling my testosterone (While minimising estrogen) with thyroid has also helped. Meeks still colouring mogs me but Im close, I think ill beat him after 10 percent bf and eating more liver and getting blue contacts.
Does taking lycopene without fruits help?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You'll never be under 10% bf. You've been saying this 2 years and despite taking dnp and other shit. Focus on other things to looksmax.
Na I lose 8 kg w dnp in four weeks when I used it before my mom took it to the police and I was not even dousing high. Rn I’m losing 0.5 kg a day with thyroid and my testosterone has almosr doubled ( from 600 to 950 should be 2x in 4 more months). Once I’m 85 kg w thyroid I’ll do dnp and I should be lean by may of 2024

Na I lose 8 kg w dnp in four weeks when I used it before my mom took it to the police and I was not even dousing high. Rn I’m losing 0.5 kg a day with thyroid and my testosterone has almosr doubled ( from 600 to 950 should be 2x in 4 more months)
How you get the money for these thing?

My mom would beat with a chair if I asked her for money for these things.
I told her dnp was illegal because I got angry if I hadn’t lost my temper I would have probably been lean by now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back