Screenshot 20210906 155416

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Bitch, BearBoy and 6 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 8853
0ED4A0DD 0EB2 4B9E A2C9 557A007FADA2

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14867, RetardSubhuman and 2 others
I spend 5 hours masturbating before my prostate exams. I edge, and edge, and edge, until a butterfly sneezing on my taint could bring me to orgasm. I tactfully shuffle my way down to the doctor's office and when he lubes up I nearly cum every time. But I've trained my keggle muscles enough to the point where I can hold in Mount Vesuvius's wrath. then as soon as he puts the smallest bit of pressure on my prostate | unleash with the fury of a lion hunting it's prey. As the room gets covered in my hot sticky juices the doctor looks on disgusted and leaves the room. I always go to a hospital far away from where I live to get it so that I don't have to go in for surgery under the doctor that | busted to. Best thing is we have free healthcare here, so the doctor gets me off and it's covered by taxpayers. That's my fetish.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Lmao and Deleted member
Thats not natural he injects trenbolone

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I spend 5 hours masturbating before my prostate exams. I edge, and edge, and edge, until a butterfly sneezing on my taint could bring me to orgasm. I tactfully shuffle my way down to the doctor's office and when he lubes up I nearly cum every time. But I've trained my keggle muscles enough to the point where I can hold in Mount Vesuvius's wrath. then as soon as he puts the smallest bit of pressure on my prostate | unleash with the fury of a lion hunting it's prey. As the room gets covered in my hot sticky juices the doctor looks on disgusted and leaves the room. I always go to a hospital far away from where I live to get it so that I don't have to go in for surgery under the doctor that | busted to. Best thing is we have free healthcare here, so the doctor gets me off and it's covered by taxpayers. That's my fetish.
Mine too :unsure:

Ngl i actually edge 5 hours long and sometimes even 8

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding