Fuuuuuck, help me fix my assymetrical upper jaw.

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
20191008 085108 1

How do I fix it?

Same thing here. I'm coping with mewing. I'm literally pressing the shit out of my tongue in hopes that it will fix it. Also, palate expanders in adults don't always work.

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
Same thing here. I'm coping with mewing. I'm literally pressing the shit out of my tongue in hopes that it will fix it. Also, palate expanders in adults don't always work.
Me too bro. I'm applying more pressure to my left part of the palate. It makes my face look wonky :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke:

Me too bro. I'm applying more pressure to my left part of the palate. It makes my face look wonky :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke:

I think the only thing that is proven to work is an osteotomy but I don't think an osteotomy for upper jaw width would feel great in the long run.

I think the only thing that is proven to work is an osteotomy but I don't think an osteotomy for upper jaw width would feel great in the long run.
Osteotomy requires 12 weeks to heal and several years for the braces to come off.
Mewing is the only cope

That's literally nothing lol

I've been wearing palatal expanders since 7 months ago. Imo if you're younger than 20, you should try palatal expanders + braces or whatever and see how it goes. Then, if that doesn't work, opt for more serious surgery. But otherwise I don't even see a problem with your assymetry. It's barely noticeable

mewing will help me out, im 16 lols