FWHR

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
I have discovered that I have a fwhr of 2.0. A midface raito of about 1.0. These are the ideal ratios and proportions to an attractive face.

The only thing that is killing me is my mouth to nose ratio. The ideal ratio is 1.5 and mine is 0.75. My mouth to nose ratio is 2 and chin to philtrum is 2.5.

Although I do have the ideal forehead height. Which is 3 fingers!!! Feeling good bros

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I have discovered that I have a fwhr of 2.0. A midface raito of about 1.0. These are the ideal ratios and proportions to an attractive face.

The only thing that is killing me is my mouth to nose ratio. The ideal ratio is 1.5 and mine is 0.75. My mouth to nose ratio is 2 and chin to philtrum is 2.5.

Although I do have the ideal forehead height. Which is 3 fingers!!! Feeling good bros
your ratio is really 0.75 ?
jfl
no the best is the closer to 1.1

your ratio is really 0.75 ?
jfl
no the best is the closer to 1.1
My mouth to nose ratio is 0.75. Its a huge falio. Will try to fix it.

CHAD OUT OUT OUT

CHAD OUT OUT OUT
Starting to think tbh. Still got things to fix but fwhr or midface are things you cannot fix usually. Very happy

My mouth to nose ratio is 0.75. Its a huge falio. Will try to fix it.
i have basically the same ratio than you with 1.45/1.50 nose/mouth, yeah i need a little bit wider mouth - losing bloat can help

ratios dont mean shits

i bet u wont even show how u look like, probably coping with ratios

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
i have basically the same ratio than you with 1.45/1.50 nose/mouth, yeah i need a little bit wider mouth - losing bloat can help
Yeah i got really lean once and looked sooo good. But its hard to maintain a lean and unbloated face tbh.

• So Sad
Starting to think tbh. Still got things to fix but fwhr or midface are things you cannot fix usually. Very happy
the best fwhr is between 1.85 and 1.95 and midface to 1.0 to 1.1 with the closer to1.1 the better.I have 1.04 midface ratio and1.90-93 Fwhr
Yeah i got really lean once and looked sooo good. But its hard to maintain a lean and unbloated face tbh.
give me lifuel i'm 30/100 bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
ratios dont mean shits

i bet u wont even show how u look like, probably coping with ratios
Not really. Im in need of forward growth and a wider mouth. I am still growing so I hope I can acheive the ideal ratios.
the best fwhr is between 1.85 and 1.95 and midface to 1.0 to 1.1 with the closer to1.1 the better.I have 1.04 midface ratio and1.90-93 Fwhr

give me lifuel i'm 30/100 bf
You got some good fwhr man. I got really lean by eating a ton of food but no bread or sugar. I had a lot of eggs, steak, fish, rice, potatoes etc. Be patient, getting lean is the biggest looksmax imo. you really find out if you're truly goodlooking or not

• +1
Not really. Im in need of forward growth and a wider mouth. I am still growing so I hope I can acheive the ideal ratios.

You got some good fwhr man. I got really lean by eating a ton of food but no bread or sugar. I had a lot of eggs, steak, fish, rice, potatoes etc. Be patient, getting lean is the biggest looksmax imo. you really find out if you're truly goodlooking or not
how old are u ?
it's kinda over past 12 yo for more forward growth naturally

My FWHR is extra low so I will just pull my bones apart constently as much as I can

how old are u ?
it's kinda over past 12 yo for more forward growth naturally
15, Ive been mewing and I have seen very minor improvements. Im going to chew and take k2. I believe I can acheive some more forward growth because Ive had a lot of orthodontic procedures and they fucked my maxilla. bullshit tbh. I had great forward growth as a little kid.
My FWHR is extra low so I will just pull my bones apart constently as much as I can
k?

but you have a great eye area tho.

15, Ive been mewing and I have seen very minor improvements. Im going to chew and take k2. I believe I can acheive some more forward growth because Ive had a lot of orthodontic procedures and they fucked my maxilla. bullshit tbh. I had great forward growth as a little kid.
same shit, if i could return in the past, i would never get braces nor retainers untile adult

same shit, if i could return in the past, i would never get braces nor retainers untile adult
yeah. I have great teeth but my maxilla is so recessed its recessed my mandible. sad stuff. But @Itstime789 told me some stuff and im gonna try it. might as well yk

• Woah
yeah. I have great teeth but my maxilla is so recessed its recessed my mandible. sad stuff. But @Itstime789 told me some stuff and im gonna try it. might as well yk
can you tell me what bro ? i need 2mm better fg too.

can you tell me what bro ? i need 2mm better fg too.
@Itstime789 was saying mike mew admitted mewing doesn't do much to people done growing.
Some people say 18 some people say 25. Just start hard mewing. chewing mastic all day ded srs. Take one capsule k2 at night and morning and pray. Imo facial forward growth is so important. I think a girl subconsciously decideds if she likes you if you have a healthy looking face.

• So Sad
No evidence that facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR) is associated with women's sexual desire

Arnocky et al. [8] recently reported a positive relationship between fWHR and sexual desire. Because the strength of this correlation was not modulated by participant sex, Arnocky et al. [8] concluded that fWHR was potentially a valid cue of sexual desire in both men and women. Our analyses of fWHR and sexual desire in a large sample of women found no evidence that women’s sexual desire was related to their fWHR. Neither total, dyadic, nor solitary sexual desire was significantly correlated with fWHR. Like Arnocky et al. [8], we saw no evidence that face-shape sexual dimorphism was significantly correlated with sexual desire or sociosexual orientation.

[...]

The null results we report for sexual desire and women’s fWHR do not necessarily imply that the correlation between sexual desire and fWHR reported by Arnocky et al. [8] was a false positive. Although Arnocky et al. [8] found no evidence that the strength of the correlation between fWHR and sexual desire differed significantly between men and women, the correlation was not significant when women’s data were analyzed separately from men’s data. Thus, the relationship Arnocky et al. [8] observed for sexual desire and fWHR may have been driven primarily by men’s responses and face shapes.

In conclusion, despite having a very large sample size, we did not replicate Arnocky et al’s [8] finding that higher fWHR was associated with greater sexual desire. We suggest that our null results highlight the importance of replication in large samples for establishing the reliability of putative relationships between fWHR and behavioral tendencies.

I have also read this though

Judging a man by the width of his face: the role of facial ratios and dominance in mate choice at speed-dating events.

which is an older article stating that

This is the first study to show that male dominance and higher fWHRs are attractive to women for short-term relationships in a controlled and interactive situation that could actually lead to mating and dating.

but I'm trying to find if someone has cited it and do some kind of meta-analysis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and Deleted member 1849
No evidence that facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR) is associated with women's sexual desire

I have also read this though

Judging a man by the width of his face: the role of facial ratios and dominance in mate choice at speed-dating events.

which is an older article stating that

but I'm trying to find if someone has cited it and do some kind of meta-analysis.
high iq. fwhr is important. But it dosen't come into account with a good eye area or good zygos or jaw etc. I would happily have a lower fwhr but better facial features.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
high iq. fwhr is important. But it dosen't come into account with a good eye area or good zygos or jaw etc. I would happily have a lower fwhr but better facial features.
I'd say it's more like lower fWHRs are not a death sentence as it's said here and that an extremely high fWHR is not a must for sexual attractiveness.

I'd say it's more like lower fWHRs are not a death sentence as it's said here and that an extremely high fWHR is not a must for sexual attractiveness.
agreed.