G.O.M.A.D for bulking

varoo

varoo

Iron
Im a hard gainer and have had nausea from eating for awhile. I have tried oats, smoothies and other ideas. right now im doing gomad or near gomad, which is a gallon of milk a day. the milk has good carbs protein and potassium. i may be getting some bloating from it tho but I gotta gain muscle mass. Im eating normal meals and drinking milk in between them.

Ill post my current physique, its quite lean but not really big. I still look like a skinny guy.
any thoughts on drinking that much milk or experience with gomad for bulking?

(apparently i actually have slight scoliosis according to the xrays which could be the reason behind my nausea from nerves since my T6 vertebrae which works with the stomach is misaligned)

Attachments

• 5A5F8605-4C96-4F31-9E15-4ABE48A4BC62.jpg
    5A5F8605-4C96-4F31-9E15-4ABE48A4BC62.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Drink raw goatmilk. Not the supermarket dogshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and NZb6Air
Why would you ever want to bulk

Im a hard gainer and have had nausea from eating for awhile. I have tried oats, smoothies and other ideas. right now im doing gomad or near gomad, which is a gallon of milk a day. the milk has good carbs protein and potassium. i may be getting some bloating from it tho but I gotta gain muscle mass. Im eating normal meals and drinking milk in between them.

Ill post my current physique, its quite lean but not really big. I still look like a skinny guy.
any thoughts on drinking that much milk or experience with gomad for bulking?

(apparently i actually have slight scoliosis according to the xrays which could be the reason behind my nausea from nerves since my T6 vertebrae which works with the stomach is misaligned)
That would cause an estrogen overload ☠️

Drink raw goatmilk. Not the supermarket dogshit
yeah loosing a lot of nutrients drinking heated up store milk to destroy nutrients, but i think this will work to

That would cause an estrogen overload ☠️
Ive heard it drops testosterone but not "overloading" estrogen . but I dont its think as big of a deal.

Why would you ever want to bulk
more muscle = better looking. to a point, especially if you have a skinny frame gotta build up mass. a shredded large lean look looks way better than a small lean look

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
No gym for your face boyo

• +1
Reactions: ey88
more muscle = better looking. to a point, especially if you have a skinny frame gotta build up mass. a shredded large lean look looks way better than a small lean look
Maybe for dudes, no girl gives af about that

use to chug a 2.5l bottle of whole cows milk before school every day. I use to have to lay down for like half an hour after that. Worth it except I lost all the mass after becoming sick. You won't be able to do this and it allot of food calories without pharmaceutical interventions. Just a grhelin mimetic (y). It will make your life infinitely easier.

use to chug a 2.5l bottle of whole cows milk before school every day. I use to have to lay down for like half an hour after that. Worth it except I lost all the mass after becoming sick. You won't be able to do this and it allot of food calories without pharmaceutical interventions. Just a grhelin mimetic (y). It will make your life infinitely easier.
ive never heard of ghrelin mimetics before, interesting do you know if they are easily available to public or some prescription thing

ive never heard of ghrelin mimetics before, interesting do you know if they are easily available to public or some prescription thing
no they are research chemicals. You can use nasal spray ghrp's which are ideal due to their short action, making them perfect for minimal side effects and only making you hungry when you want to eat. You can also sue mk-677 which is what I used, for longer lasting effects.

• +1
Reactions: varoo
no they are research chemicals. You can use nasal spray ghrp's which are ideal due to their short action, making them perfect for minimal side effects and only making you hungry when you want to eat. You can also sue mk-677 which is what I used, for longer lasting effects.
something like these?:

are they even worth the price, a good argument against these is why not suck it u and buy food with the same money, unless it really makes you hungry.

something like these?:

are they even worth the price, a good argument against these is why not suck it u and buy food with the same money, unless it really makes you hungry.
it makes you really hungry. It mimics the hunger hormones. Do some research other wise you will end up with diabetes. Check mpmd's video on mk-677. I have ibd and before mk-677, I was severely underweight.

it makes you really hungry. It mimics the hunger hormones. Do some research other wise you will end up with diabetes. Check mpmd's video on mk-677. I have ibd and before mk-677, I was severely underweight.
researched them more. seems like the negative side affects come from using too much or using it for years on end. however it makes your nose and forehead big and bad looking. I already have a large thick nose and dont wanna risk it getting any bigger. ill look more into ghrp

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Even if you aren't lactose intolerant I recommend drinking lactaid/milk that has no lactose. Lactose will bloat you I think regardless of if you're able to drink normal milk completely fine. I used to do GOMAD in like 2015 when it was a meme. It helped me gain a lot of weight and it mogs any kind of BS weight gainers.

Squats + Oats + GOMAD = Big gains