"Gain" penis length by straightening it: Here's how

Anomaly

Anomaly

Zephir

Look at the image above. Despite the two black lines having the exact same length, the top one looks much shorter. Now image this being the dick protuding from your body at an angle. Furthermore if the girl is standing she will have an even worse look angle if the dick is bent upwards. Having a dick parallel to the ground and perpendicular to your body is ideal in basically all cases.

Calculate your potential gains:

gain = length * ( 1 – cos(α) )

where length is the bonepressed length of your penis (insertion at the body is identical so use bonepressed) and α is the angle that your dick points into the air (if it doesn't, you can't use this method). Use a triangle for the angle, just go next to a table or so slightly below dick height.

Set square Geodreieck

Remember that the input into the cosine function is an angle, so put your calculator in "Degree" or "Deg" mode or place a ° after the angle. If your calculator gives 0 for cos(90), it is configured correctly.

So, if you have an average dick (15 cm) with an angle of 30°, you could look 2 cm longer just by making it parallel to the ground.

This is perfectly possible and not health damaging since the penis has some small stretch tissue that you can target, the suspensory ligament:

031717 1435 Penis5

Now, to honest I just wanted to bring 8th grade trigonometry into this, so here are a couple of stretches taken from reddit:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, .👽., germanlooks and 2 others
Giphy

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, .👽., germanlooks and 6 others
all this when you could’ve been a prudent teen and injected HGH and DHT gel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Anomaly and BearBoy

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and TeenAscender
View attachment 1515214

Look at the image above. Despite the two black lines having the exact same length, the top one looks much shorter. Now image this being the dick protuding from your body at an angle. Furthermore if the girl is standing she will have an even worse look angle if the dick is bent upwards. Having a dick parallel to the ground and perpendicular to your body is ideal in basically all cases.

where length is the bonepressed length of your penis (insertion at the body is identical so use bonepressed) and α is the angle that your dick points into the air (if it doesn't, you can't use this method). Use a triangle for the angle, just go next to a table or so slightly below dick height.

View attachment 1515206

Remember that the input into the cosine function is an angle, so put your calculator in "Degree" or "Deg" mode or place a ° after the angle. If your calculator gives 0 for cos(90), it is configured correctly.

So, if you have an average dick (15 cm) with an angle of 30°, you could look 2 cm longer just by making it parallel to the ground.

This is perfectly possible and not health damaging since the penis has some small stretch tissue that you can target, the suspensory ligament:

View attachment 1515222

Now, to honest I just wanted to bring 8th grade trigonometry into this, so here are a couple of stretches taken from reddit:

this is cope. you need extender.

• Woah
Reactions: Anomaly
imagine doing helicopters with your dong

Elephant GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: teenmax, .👽., Anomaly and 1 other person
If its curved to the left, why not just stretch it right?

this is cope. you need extender.
Point is that even without direct lengthening you can appear to gain length. Although yeah straigth up extension should be applied as well. But in any case upwards pointing dick looks like shit.
If its curved to the left, why not just stretch it right?
No thats a side view, not your view from above.

Point is that even without direct lengthening you can appear to gain length. Although yeah straigth up extension should be applied as well. But in any case upwards pointing dick looks like shit.

No thats a side view, not your view from above.
How should i stretch it? its slightly curved to the left when i have a boner

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly
I have very significant left curve that I need to fix ty for giving a formula on how big the gain would be

View attachment 1515214

View attachment 1515206

View attachment 1515222

Helicopter:feelskek:

anyway im doing Manual stretching since months and i think i gained some length. full erect im close to 17cm bp, i was at 16cm last time i measured. maybe cope idk

I was just thinking about how I didn't like how my dick curves to the left, must have been from the excessive cooming over the years. Ideal would be straight with a slight curve pointing up I think.

16624.jpg

would strengthen my cock in her esophagus