Gained my first 5lbs

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Took the advice from people here and I’ve started bulking and lifting. First time I hit my calorie goal everyday for a week. Already up 5 pound s

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, EckhartTollemaxx and UnderCovrN0rmie
how much do you bench?

Good but will it change anything? Ask your face

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and PubertyMaxxer
Very weak atm. 135 x 4, sucks but it’s the truth. Going to start taking gym much more seriously

Yes
There no way you are benching 135lb for your first week. Also the 5lb gain is way to much for a weekly goal

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
There no way you are benching 135lb for your first week. Also the 5lb gain is way to much for a weekly goal

135x4 is very low

I could bench 135 when I first started 1rep max at 15. It’s nothing uncommon

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and LordNorwood
Took the advice from people here and I’ve started bulking and lifting. First time I hit my calorie goal everyday for a week. Already up 5 pound s
what advice ?

How many calories you eating a day? 5ibs is a lot, but it might just be initial water retention. You don't want to gain around 1ib a week from now on.

ops bloatmaxxing, mirin

aim for 10lbs per week to reach grizzly status in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
How many calories you eating a day? 5ibs is a lot, but it might just be initial water retention. You don't want to gain around 1ib a week from now on.

3500. I’m so skinny that even gaining 10 pounds of solid fat would probably make me more attractive.

rofl no. lower body fat is always better. stop eating so much if you’re just going to turn most of it into fat. probably 10% of what you gained is actually muscle.

I was 5’9 and weight 127lbs last week. Most women would prefer a normal weight dude at 11% body fat than a man who weighs the same as them at 7% body fat

rofl no. lower body fat is always better. stop eating so much if you’re just going to turn most of it into fat. probably 10% of what you gained is actually muscle.
If you have decent bones to facilitate not looking like a bloatcel, 13-15% bodyfat is ideal, even slightly more

FWHR will increase, frame will be larger, neck thicker, chest and arms bigger and stronger

It’s worth the tradeoff for slightly worse abs if your bones can facilitate it

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and LooksPSL
So you lifted 22.5 kg on each side your first week? Oh its for 4 reps :feelskek: still really strong you look like a twink in your pics

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Titbot
dude any man can bench 135lbs

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL
lol 135 is not muchespecially if he does it 4 times (which is stupid if he wants to bulk)
its maybe much for a 140 lbs dude but the average adult male should easily bench 135×4

no, it’s even harder the lower you go. 7% at 60kg is 4kg of fat. I highly doubt this guy only had 4kg of fat on him.
Are you fucking retarded? Low bf is only avaible in low weights , so you are saying 80kg 10bf is easier than 55kg 10bd?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Reply to my private message phaggot.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Good shit mate