Gaining 5% bodyfat made me lose 1PSL

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
I realised how bad my face have got when I was passing my exams today and after gaining fat my face legit looked sub5, went from MTN/4PSl to subhuman/3PSL

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, WatermelonLover, 5.5psl and 2 others
We are LTNs-subhumans with our natural weight sadly, I only look "normal" with low bodyfat. I look disgusting in my pics when I was fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, UrGirlsMcm, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
We are LTNs-subhumans with our natural weight sadly, I only look "normal" with low bodyfat. I look disgusting in my pics when I was fat.

Agreed but there is some specimen on this forum who has this ogee curve at 35% bodyfat

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, cytoplasm, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Agreed but there is some specimen on this forum who has this ogee curve at 35% bodyfat
View attachment 2949907
Some people don't store too much fat on the face, other people have natural big fat pads and they need to slim down a lot. Only lipolab and lemonbottle works for this unless you wanna go for bichectomy. Funky Flamingo is an example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, cromagnon, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
Some people don't store too much fat on the face, other people have natural big fat pads and they need to slim down a lot.
What types of ppl dont store fat in there faces or is it individuals/outliers

lemonbottle
Do they really work tho? I was planning bucal fat and nasalabial liposuction cause I still have quite a bit of fat even at lowe bodyfat

What types of ppl dont store fat in there faces or is it individuals/outliers
Asians store a lot of fat on their faces and they're boneless most of the time, just look at asian women.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, mrriceguyreturn and alurmo
Asians store a lot of fat on their faces and they're boneless most of the time, just look at asian women.
Water but I had some shitty hollow cheeks at a low bodyfat
4DFB38CB 0D57 45EC 988A BEA210646370

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
@Bonecel01 does lemonbottle really work tho?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
@Bonecel01 does lemonbottle really work tho?
I haven't tried it, it's shipping right now. Your problem is the shape of your jaw and gonial angle + small lower third. That's not fixable decreasing weight.

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and cromagnon
I haven't tried it, it's shipping right now. Your problem is the shape of your jaw and gonial angle + small lower third. That's not fixable decreasing weight.
I’m getting a t-split genio in January, also I would say my jaw looks p square and angular in non distorted pics