Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, cromagnon, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
nah

• +1
Reactions: h111
Subhuman drug though

• +1
My name lil t man
JFL and the funniest part was he bit the fry half of it and then put it back on the plate like what type of monkey subhuman behavior is that

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, cromagnon and ey88
Yeah it’s fucking hilarious that straight up NANGS are being sold in stores now:lul:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, isis_Bleach and h111
Yeah it’s fucking hilarious that straight up NANGS are being sold in stores now:lul:
wait until they realize half of their brain has been eaten away

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and ChadL1te
JFL and the funniest part was he bit the fry half of it and then put it back on the plate like what type of monkey subhuman behavior is that
pretty sure its cuz hes huffing a huge tank of Nos and probably barely remmebers where or what he even is:feelsrope:

• +1
pretty sure its cuz hes huffing a huge tank of Nos and probably barely remmebers where or what he even is:feelsrope:
its a big plate for him and his friends to share im assuming, and he really takes one bite of the wing and puts it back on the plate? id slit his throat if i were his friend

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
its a big plate for him and his friends to share im assuming, and he really takes one bite of the wing and puts it back on the plate? id slit his throat if i were his friend
guess they just know each like that to the point that theyre ok with sharing a little germs. i mean when ur humgry it doesnt relaly matter:feelsrope:bro probably smells tho

• +1
guess they just know each like that to the point that theyre ok with sharing a little germs. i mean when ur humgry it doesnt relaly matter:feelsrope:bro probably smells tho
js so easy to do it normally though, eat the wing and throw away the bone, wipe your hand on a napkin jfl

“imfronaimfronawetyuknodownthastreetmancomeonmanletsseewhatthefoodtalmboutman”

• +1
imfuckinwititbutiaintfuckinwititimfuckingwititdoe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray