Gambling mogs any other addiction

D

Deleted member 32968

Equinox
Nothing gives more dopamine than betting. It’s what I’m living for. Lost my house, pants, and teeth but it’s still fun.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Deleted member 28117, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Highest risk/reward ratio

fapping > gambling

Decreases simping for unworthy thots

they smashed ur teeth out once u went all in with every tooth u owned, if so RIP, bet ur too pussy to bet ur booty JFL, fucking LTN gamblers mane, all in booty or cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autismmaxxer and Deleted member 32968
Kratom addiction mogs

• Woah
Reactions: Maximilian
Never done it

You can only lose 100% of your money but you can win 100000000% of your money, do the math.

You can only lose 100% of your earnings but you can win 100000000% of your earnings, do the math.
90% of Gamblers Quit Before They Hit It Big

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
Take a loan from the bank on 1 million dollars, bet on black, pay back loan, keep earnings.
honestly i wouldn't mind taking big loans from the bank if i knew i was about to rope. Thinks about how fun it must be to have 20-30k$ loan accepted before you die. Worst case scenario your family is fucked after you die but who cares you will never know.

In my country having slots addiction its seen as nt and girls are always saying they like when guys ask them for money to play slots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
Nothing gives more dopamine than betting. It’s what I’m living for. Lost my house, pants, and teeth but it’s still fun.
Now that's what I call dedication