Reactions: deadstock, nope, LowTierVitoBss and 4 others
whats ur target height

• +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
If I had money for LL id just say fuck it and go double LL to 6'3 jfl

• +1
Which coins

Just lol if you didn't get into bitcoin in 2010 when you could buy it for 1 penny.

im 6'3 i wish i was taller, its not enough
Ideal height, if you get rejected it’s your face/numbers game at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Ideal height, if you get rejected it’s your face/numbers game at the end of the day
when i say i wish i was taller i mean the crispy spot is 6'4-6'5

• Hmm...
  • +1
i dont base whether im tall enough based on me getting rejected

Just lol if you didn't get into bitcoin in 2010 when you could buy it for 1 penny.
Yeah but then you’d have to experience the Mt.Gox disaster. IIRC, most bitcoiners got bent over by the Mt.Gox fraud

• +1
Yeah but then you’d have to experience the Mt.Gox disaster. IIRC, most bitcoiners got bent over by the Mt.Gox fraud
True, but imagine if you bought 2000 bitcoins in 2010 and held onto that shut till now when one bitcoin is worth like 66 k or some shut. Fekkkk, i'd be in sea already finding my future wife if that was me.

• JFL
Would spend it on bimax if I were you. 5’8 isn’t that short in the usa. You can compensate it with your face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
Would spend it on bimax if I were you. 5’8 isn’t that short in the usa. You can compensate it with your face.
I would get both near the same time, both would ascend me heavily

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and moreroidsmoredates
How bad is 5'8 in America, wouldn't airmaxes or some other NT height boosting shoes make you 5'10

If I had money for LL id just say fuck it and go double LL to 6'3 jfl
Most manlets dont have the wingspan thats required to look normal at that height

Most manlets dont have the wingspan thats required to look normal at that height
Okay then they can get clavicle or humerus lengthening surgery or finger lengthening surgery simple as that

Okay then they can get clavicle or humerus lengthening surgery or finger lengthening surgery simple as that
Clavicle and finger lengthening are not adviced nor performed by dr paley and clavicle lengthening clearly fucks u up functionally

Clavicle and finger lengthening are not adviced nor performed by dr paley and clavicle lengthening clearly fucks u up functionally
Dr paley is a jew and wants to gatekeep humans reaching peak status like most jews in power

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
Dr paley is a jew and wants to gatekeep humans reaching peak status like most jews in power
I hope its like that or else imma be capped at 6' Max with ll

I hope its like that or else imma be capped at 6' Max with ll
It mostly likely is bro. In Germany they preform finger lengthening and probably in some private clinics too. Dr eppley does clavicle lengthening

• Woah
better get a 2nd job pal..

It mostly likely is bro. In Germany they preform finger lengthening and probably in some private clinics too. Dr eppley does clavicle lengthening
Just the thought of being 6'3 makes me feel like heaven
Its soooo hard being a manlet

Just the thought of being 6'3 makes me feel like heaven
Its soooo hard being a manlet
As long as you have face. Otherwise you being 6’3 and being autistic and ugly like me won’t help you

• Woah
No human would go so far as to get all those surgeries; even surgerymaxxers will do 2 or 3 surgeries max imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: plukee
lost 200k gambling on jeet solana LMAO