Game is bs

C

chadhamed

Iron
Ik its water but a lot of guys in my Groupon care a lot about it and when they are girls in the room they change a lot and start acting like they are some rizz and shit when theres a dark triad chad that kinda looks like zurzolo and richard jfl he even yells bitch at girls in front of their faces :lul: And they say hes funny for that

• +1
Reactions: nathan and bloomercel
Fr. Foids will put up with anything as long as the guy is attractive

• +1
Reactions: nathan and bloomercel
yeah no shit Sherlock

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and nathan
Wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, piec and nathan
There was a site called puahate greycel I know you likely you don't what that was becasue were born after it's ban

How do normies get laid if game is bs

Ik its water but a lot of guys in my Groupon care a lot about it and when they are girls in the room they change a lot and start acting like they are some rizz and shit when theres a dark triad chad that kinda looks like zurzolo and richard jfl he even yells bitch at girls in front of their faces :lul: And they say hes funny for that
Game should act as an extension of some sorts to looks, if you are a recessed subhuman you could have the greatest game there has ever been, you aren't going to fuck anyone, that's what these redpill people always fail to understand

They're NT, that's the most important thing and they lived pretty average lives, they're not abused dogs etc.
This shit fucks with your mind pretty bad in the long run
NTs possess natural game and flirting skills
They ain’t shy little bitches

• +1
Reactions: watah